Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rome Was not Built - Really

As a newbie I am slowly getting to grips on posting on this wonderful site, that said reading some comments I often wonder is it me? ok let me explain.

I have read some bizzare and odd boasts about NBE without quantifying how they did it, from zero to jugs the size of big melons within a month, is that possible according to some absolutely not.

Ok some methods work for some and not others, why can we not have a section just for how folk do it so we can see what their ritual is instead of trawling through pages of things that are irrelevant.

I have been on my journey since 1 March 2022 and was getting impatient until Unknown traveller set me straight (thanks) yet some have boobs in a couple of weeks.

Rome was not built in a day, but really some boasts are a bit off putting to us newbies and some will just give up, because human nature is an impatient one.

Finally, going through this journey takes a lot of courage, our heads are frazzled with doubt (mine is) are we doing the right thing and other things that would screw up most people, so as mental health issues are front an centre please give us newbies moral support.

Thanks

Sue

Wink 

Hi ya Sue !  

You are right to question peeps that claim nothing to size C's or more in a month.  I had been on herbals for like 4 yrs and yes, they did start me a growing, but not really much past the "budding" stage.  But it did do what I needed to have done, which was to confirm the fact that I wanted to feminize.

I have been on Pharma HRT for the past 5 1/2 years.  I am just now at 38 D's, in some cases.  But due to my wide rib cage I need more to look natural with my structure and body build.  I am going to give HRT one more year and if I am still plateaued, I will probably seek breast augmentation then.

Most Doctor's and Ent's say that like CIS females, it takes a good 3 -4 yrs to go through another puberty.  Then if you are older, like 40 plus.....  It takes longer.

But you know, thank God it does take a little time.  I have found out that you need that time to figure out if this is truly what you want, get your plans in order and to get your head on straight so that you can face the world as your new self...  I always suggest using a Mental Help Therapist with background in Transfolk to help along the way..

Aria

Hi Sue
Aria is 100% correct.
The other thing is genetics. But most of these things are out of our control.
Time and persistence are all we can offer.
Bobbi

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably isn't.
Only way to get instant boobs is with an operation.
Saying that I don't really care about having to read exaggerated claims of development/timescales, don't want to rob anybody of their fantasy in addition I do realise that people start then imagine something is happening almost immediately but it's likely just their imagination playing tricks. Happened to me too, I was sure that after a week I had grown but the tape measure confirmed I hadnt.

I will concede the possibility of some rapid growth based on the perfect storm of genetics, reaction to meds, age, and way too many variables to list beyond. That being said, I believe it to be highly improbable for most of the claims to be true. (spelling edit)

I am posting this on most of my threads to draw your attention

Well I ended up in casualty with extreme stomach problems, the pain and swealing was off the scale, long story short I had to tell them what I was taking, they were caring and sympathetic, but after blood tests and other examinations, the doctor was quite to the point and explained that I had the following problems.

Accute toxification of my digestive system and strain on my Liver and organs, I was given medicine to relieve the bowel symptoms and to reduce the bloating, strong pain relief and as I write this I still have tummy issues but now bearable.

All I was taking was 1500 PM and 2200 Red Reishi, as the doctor told me it could have killed me, very sobering thought.

I had well lets try this it wont happen to me attitude, well how wrong was I, this is one powerful dangerous herb and nearly killed me.

I will have to stop and find another method whatever that might be.

I will only say PLEASE be careful.

(08-04-2022, 11:12 AM)Sue55 Wrote:  

I am posting this on most of my threads to draw your attention

Well I ended up in casualty with extreme stomach problems, the pain and swealing was off the scale, long story short I had to tell them what I was taking, they were caring and sympathetic, but after blood tests and other examinations, the doctor was quite to the point and explained that I had the following problems.

Accute toxification of my digestive system and strain on my Liver and organs, I was given medicine to relieve the bowel symptoms and to reduce the bloating, strong pain relief and as I write this I still have tummy issues but now bearable.

All I was taking was 1500 PM and 2200 Red Reishi, as the doctor told me it could have killed me, very sobering thought.

I had well lets try this it wont happen to me attitude, well how wrong was I, this is one powerful dangerous herb and nearly killed me.

I will have to stop and find another method whatever that might be.

I will only say PLEASE be careful.

I fully agree, herbs like these can be dangerous.       I started at 250 MG PM a day, which put my blood pressure into the danger zone within a week.  Always take the lowest amount possible.  I couldn't even imagine what 1500MG would do to me.   Everyone reacts differently.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon