Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural Feminization Streamlined (The Phyto-Woman)

If you check out the Ray Peat forum (or Ray's articles), they're definitely very anti-PUFA. Ray sought to understand the effect of diet on the cellular level and had a pretty good start, I think he understood things on a different level to most.

I'm beginning to think it might be best for me just to start my own thread as I've been posting randomly in a few so far, though I'm quite a bit shy and have had trouble building up courage to even post here. I just feel I'm missing a substantial piece of the puzzle that can work in association with HRT in general though a lot of what people are doing here is pretty amazing to me. From what I can gather I need to add a few things on.

I think these are taken daily in oral form or perhaps dissolved in the Lemon Extract?

Krill Oil

Caynne

Ginseng

Calcium Cirate

Lemon Extract.

Purchase of a Spectra S2 is definitely on the cards but I'm gonna continue my own Massages while adding in the above as the machine is pretty pricey.

Lotus's Thread has been especially informative as I've progressed through the pages and their revision of treatmeant is quite impressive but I guess this isn't a one size fits all. Gosh theres so much to think about <3

Mel

(12-05-2022, 11:35 PM)Phanatic Wrote:  If you check out the Ray Peat forum (or Ray's articles), they're definitely very anti-PUFA. Ray sought to understand the effect of diet on the cellular level and had a pretty good start, I think he understood things on a different level to most.

Hey, it's ben a long time Phanatic!

I will definitely take a look. Thank you very much. Smile

Hello Mel,

Thank you for sharing this.

I took some time off of reading and researching to practice voice and reconnect with older friends. I also got involved in a privacy issue and it took my focus away. I've been stressing out about this. Sad

It's funny though, I mentioned you last night during a conversation with Jamie because I wanted to get back to you to continue in helping optimize your HRT and metabolism as you do seem to be serious about it. I felt bad for not getting back to you sooner. My apologies.

I didn't forget you. Smile

[Image: ill-be-back-9da01261-7711-490c-9bf9-ca05...ze-750.jpg]

You mentionned you were shy so if there is matter to discuss more privately you can feel free to contact me with a PM and I'll add you to Discord. Being same age and likeminded is great. My door is open.

I believe It's also a good idea to start your own program thread for journaling. But our discussions in this one are good too. I'll use it to update this program in the future.

I still can't believe I hit 2 200 pmol/L Estradiol with only 6mg sublingual OMG. My doc frowned on taking a small dose of Estradiol. She convinced me otherwise. I guess I should stick more to my guns about what I do with my body. I don't want to damage my glands. I'm lowering to 4mg sublingual but still taking 2mg orally until next blood test to make sure the change is not too drastic. I also applied my weekly testosterone cream the day before so I'm going to skip a week for the next test.

It's interesting about the lemon extract. Do you know if it preserves its  alkaline properties? I do add lemon juice to my metabolic shake myself. Wink

Ah no worries at all, I've just been reading so much lately with Lotus thread over 452 pages? I've only read like 40 lol. I know exactly how you feel with practicing voice I've been working on mine for quite awhile, even did 3 lessons with Zhea back in 2018-19. Though covid blew up my job and everything else so no income it became the perfect storm the moment she went viral upped her prices.... But since January I've been working quite hard on that too and have just able to reliably say a totally natural "hello" and that's about it lol. But I'm working towards things like Macro-Vowels/Micro-Vowels which are more advanced concepts along side stronger M2 before I push into mimicry work. (I can do both older and younger women and sometimes chibi if I'm in the mood)

I hope things settle for you, privacy issues are never fun so I hope things get better on that front Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I am I found the courage and posted a picture of my breasts on HelloDidi's thread, though its an older picture of me at Tanner 3 36DD I'm Tanner 4 so a lot fuller with both of them sorta identical at least way more than that picture shows. My right likes being the bigger gal Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> Also I didn't think you forgot me I just thought everyone here only posts rarely as activity kinda spikes depending on the day I've noticed.

I do have discord and will send you that in PM.

I think once I know what I need to acquire and dosage I will likely start my own thread, though I'm currently losing weight my boobs are holding fine only my under bust is going even then its only been .5 of an inch so 35.5". But something must be working since maintaining my cycling. My dream is to find out what can aid standard HRT with what I've seen here in natural response with higher response from the receptors utilising oestrogen and progesterone. Making the body more efficient in using those is very interesting to me.

You mean 2200pmol/l? Wow and I thought I was sorta high that's pretty impressive honestly lol. I do have a more up-to-date blood reading I got today with my patches swapped on Monday and weds was the test for the most truest results.

I've only dipped my feet in but I saw in Lotus's plan that they utilise lemon extract I haven't read enough to work out why just yet so I hope to catch up soon.

Unrelated I might be able to get my hands on a Philips Avent Comfort Twin that my sister once tried but she couldn't produce for my nephew so I'll see if I can get that one instead of the S2

(25-05-2022, 11:54 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  Ah no worries at all, I've just been reading so much lately with Lotus thread over 452 pages? I've only read like 40 lol. I know exactly how you feel with practicing voice I've been working on mine for quite awhile, even did 3 lessons with Zhea back in 2018-19. Though covid blew up my job and everything else so no income it became the perfect storm the moment she went viral upped her prices.... But since January I've been working quite hard on that too and have just able to reliably say a totally natural "hello" and that's about it lol. But I'm working towards things like Macro-Vowels/Micro-Vowels which are more advanced concepts along side stronger M2 before I push into mimicry work. (I can do both older and younger women and sometimes chibi if I'm in the mood)

I hope things settle for you, privacy issues are never fun so I hope things get better on that front. Big Grin

Lotus' thread is definitely worth the read if you can intake all the info they dug out for breast growth. It's been my own springboard into metabolic health/psychiatry along with some life events. Being Type 2 Diabetic as mentioned in your last reply to Lotus, I would redirect my focus on finding my way out of it. I'm actually learning about the unconventional methods used by some MDs to relieve their patients from it. If this is something you would like to explore, I would need to know more about your lifestyle. It can be worked out overtime from Discord effectively, not on this forum. (By the way thanks for accepting my invitation.) As for Magnesium intake, you can increase dosage over a week and pay attention to your bowel movement. That's how you would find out your correct dosage if your stress is under control.

Being able to say hello is cool isn't it? Breaking in the female reasonance made me cry the 1st time... now I put Hello + names then send voice clips to relatives and friends so it's useful to start conversation on a funny note ah. I find it weird that even though I can't speak, I can sing Lovefool from twocolors with it... Huh

As for the privacy issue, I'm glad the dust is settling. I should be fine now. But no more naked pictures from me on Breast Nexum.

(25-05-2022, 11:54 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  I found the courage and posted a picture of my breasts on HelloDidi's thread, though its an older picture of me at Tanner 3 36DD I'm Tanner 4 so a lot fuller with both of them sorta identical at least way more than that picture shows. My right likes being the bigger gal. Tongue

Are you left handed? For me it's the opposite and I tend to carry stuff from the left hand. Now I make a conscious effort to carry from my right hand and it seems to balance things out overtime.

(25-05-2022, 11:54 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  You mean 2200pmol/l? Wow and I thought I was sorta high that's pretty impressive honestly lol. I do have a more up-to-date blood reading I got today with my patches swapped on Monday and weds was the test for the most truest results.

Well, I'm waiting for the complete results on the 29th when my health profile updates itself, but yeah that's what my nurse told me! I use an holistic approach so I push the dominoes in a certain direction to work from feedback, interractions and then I adjust the input as a whole. My clinic gave me a wrong prescription after initially convincing me that small dosage wouldn't work, but at least they admitted to not understanding my approach before I took the E2 pills. So I can't blame them. I also can't blame those who believe I'm going overboard with my program either HAHA. Also, I'm very bad at maths even though I'm accountant. Rolleyes The 1st symptom I had from too high Estradiol was unbearable nausea to the point I thought I was going to faint at work. I ordered P5P as I learned E was suppressing my Vitamin B6 levels, so I have enough for 6 months until I reach normal levels... The nausea stopped as expected. For other symptoms, well, good thing is that it gave feminization a strong kick in the butt! One can only dream, but my goal would be not needing more than 4mg Estradiol sublingual to be at 1300 pmol/L crushing myths along the way. Cool

(25-05-2022, 11:54 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  Unrelated I might be able to get my hands on a Philips Avent Comfort Twin that my sister once tried but she couldn't produce for my nephew so I'll see if I can get that one instead of the S2.

I'm so sorry about your nephew. I hope your sister does her best to feed him well. Blush

Is it your goal to lactacte? For me it's like nightmare just to think about it! Maybe I have some trauma about it to sort out. XD
By the way I took your advice and increased MSM from 3 up to 4 grams for now.

Yup its a tough read I kind of drift of sometimes usually when I'm not busy I want to rest ^^; I think its amazing the information they have extrapolated purely from experience. Ah I'm a Type 2 Diabetic but I've lost the weight contributing to it and eat pretty much zero sugar I've been in Remission now for as long as I've been on HRT but still have to have blood tests annually. I'll try that out I'm just gonna start simply right now with the extra D3 for a week then get my hands on more.

Yup I broke down the first time too hearing me really for the first time was everything. I'm working on mimicry now to try and say more than just hello I need more its really addictive. I can sing somewhat too but I was a Tenor as a child doing Choirs but I find it a little difficult to do it in the right config its easier to do older music at this time like 1950s Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Ah I totally understand my picture before was lifted from /r/TransBreastTimelines and put on a chaser site to the point I almost deleted my account it was very unpleasant.

WOW you realised I'm a lefty! I'm useless with my right hand would I have to do everything with my right like teeth brushing? Or just carrying stuff? I mean they match closer these days but that general difference is still there somewhat...

That's pretty high I know I got told off by a few other Transgirls that said I was way over the limit recommended by WPATH and I'll just ignore them if you don't mind considering Progesterone isn't exactly apart of their plan either. I went too high once mostly because I forgot if I had taken one already and had a horrible headache and a spot popped up so I think the E down regulated to T and caused me one.

I have no idea what my Vitamin B6 levels are I'll be cheeky to ask in my annual blood test. I think we are ok at such levels and its unique to the individual some have lower ceilings once they go to high some can go higher and some have better results with low dosages at least in all the girls I've spoken with. Though the common trend is dosages like ours are where the girls above D cups lay.

Well he's 10 now so its sat in the box for awhile I haven't asked her yet because I'm trying to get over what might be going on in her mind when I do. I don't mind lactating I've had that experience before when I moved from Pills to Patches for a little while. It was just because I was reading in Lotus and HelloDiDi and got interested in trying it out alongside Massages.

I've not ever had any weirdness with MSM and have moved between brands kind of often so I'm sure you'll be fine!

(27-05-2022, 12:06 AM)Mel87 Wrote:  WOW you realised I'm a lefty! I'm useless with my right hand would I have to do everything with my right like teeth brushing? Or just carrying stuff? I mean they match closer these days but that general difference is still there somewhat...

[...]

I have no idea what my Vitamin B6 levels are I'll be cheeky to ask in my annual blood test. I think we are ok at such levels and its unique to the individual some have lower ceilings once they go to high some can go higher and some have better results with low dosages at least in all the girls I've spoken with. Though the common trend is dosages like ours are where the girls above D cups lay.

Our patterns always reveal who we really are and vice versa. Tongue But yeah, It's proably more about when you carry stuff since that's what we do from the opposite hand. It's relatively easy to do. It only requires a conscious effort.

I do believe I can make it there in the D+ range. Big Grin

Fraser Smith N.D. Wrote:Vitamin B6 deficiency will cause seborrhea around the eyes, nose, and mouth. Deficiency will also cause cheilosis and glossitis, and convulsions will enentually occur. Vitamin B6 deficiency can impair interleukin 2 production and lumphocyte proliferation.

Therapeutic use:
  • PMS
  • Dysmenorrhea
  • Depression
  • Sideroblastic anemia
  • Parkinson's desease
  • Seizure disorders
  • Immune deficiency

About Vitamin B6, it's used to synthesise amino acids. Think puberty 2.0. Wink Estrogen supplements are antagonists.
You would source it from rice, meats, bananas and potatoes. I recommend green bananas to avoid the bad sugar and you don't have to cook it so there's no loss.
But, I prefer meat hmmm. Tongue

Hi manue, 

Getting back to our conversation. Maybe klinefelter's isn't your issue, do you suffer from autoimmune diseases, maybe thyroid?...I know how it impacts testosterone and the pituitary. 

L.

(08-07-2022, 06:01 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi manue,

Getting back to our conversation. Maybe klinefelter's isn't your issue, do you suffer from autoimmune diseases, maybe thyroid?...I know how it impacts testosterone and the pituitary.

Hello Lotus,

I've been checking symptoms for Klinefelter's and Hypertyroidis and I believe we could discard both. I haven't been diagnosed with autoimmune disease and I can tell I'm in overall good health. I have a great metabolism, my anatomy pretty much fits the standard for a Norman. I only hit symptoms sparingly.

(04-07-2022, 04:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  If you're levels are still high there's some plausible explanations, for instance: You're sensitive to estradiol and PM…to determine this it would require screening your DNA using the P450 family of enzymes, or genetic testing [...]

I'm interested in the tests you mentioned.

Looking back though, I can easily associate beyond what Dr. Will Powers demonstrated as what it is to have gender dysphoria. Now trying to analyse my own case and the spike in E2, I'm curious about your mention of potential hypersensitivity to estrogen.

(03-07-2022, 01:05 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Plus, when folks start adding more than one estrogen source to a program you run into over expression of estrogen receptors causing a disruption of normal estrogen signaling to the nucleus, meaning stalling your growth. It'll take weeks (maybe months to reset the estrogen receptors).

Could I get more info on this so I can understand this dynamic? I would love to drop phyto if it's truly bad while on HRT. If you could provide me with sources to read I'd love it.<3

I received my latest sample results.

Dosage was, E2 2x4mg sublingual (morning and evening), E2 2mg oral (afternoon) and Bica 12.5mg (morning).

I took the last 2mg E2 sublingual, 500mg PM 12 hours before the sample and 24hrs for Bica. My E2 level was about 470 pmol/L and T at 1.2 nmol/L. The E2 level is good according to  my doc but still offered me to up the dosage back to 3x2mg sublingual and follow the same pattern at the next blood sample even though, she thinks it's on the high range.

Thanks for your help. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon