What Is Wrong

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15">
<meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 15">

<style>

</style>

POST THREAD IS FAULTY

Sorry the original post on here became corrupt, dont know why.

I have been on this now for 29 days and going backward, I am 67 with low testosterone due to age (67) when I started I hhad sensative nipples and slight chnages, now my nippleas and area just look like flaps of skin, I cannot use breast cream (long story)

My weekly dose of PM is as follows

Wk 1 250mg day, Wk 2 750 day, Wk 3750 day, Wk 4 1000 day, now week 5 up to 1500 a day.

Red Reishi Week 4 I only too 8 tables total dose 4400mg, came mid week, now Wk 5 on full dose of 1100 per day.

So what is going wrong, what am I doing that is making it very slow, I know things like this takes time, I am on Wk 5 and nothing is going on.

Please help

Give it time, some could be 2 -3 month's till the first proper signs of anything happening, was round about 8 weeks till I started noticing any thing that wasn't a placebo effect using ainterol PM and really only in the last few weeks has it been consistent so removes any doubt of it being a placebo.

Hi, Unknown traveller thank you for your words of support, I was starting to doubt that I may have gone down the wrong road, as it is only the start of week 5 for me i will just keep watching.

Just need to give it time, your body needs to adjust to any changes, my first few weeks was on fenugreek and some other herbs, didn't really notice much bar the smell, month 2, started with PM, again after the first bottle didn't notice much bar some minor coming and going of increased nipple sensitivity and some tenderness around the nipples, after starting the 3rd bottle ( the one am currently on) is where I started to notice some proper signs of something happening, with what appears to be signs of breast budding with smallish lumps behind the nipples which seems to be growing week on week. Just need to keep at it, some one did say on here that herbal breast growth is at times brain numbingly slow and they are right lol.

(30-03-2022, 10:25 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

Just need to give it time, your body needs to adjust to any changes, my first few weeks was on fenugreek and some other herbs, didn't really notice much bar the smell, month 2, started with PM, again after the first bottle didn't notice much bar some minor coming and going of increased nipple sensitivity and some tenderness around the nipples, after starting  the 3rd bottle ( the one am currently on) is where I started to notice some proper signs of something happening, with what appears to be signs of breast budding with smallish lumps behind the nipples which seems to be growing week on week. Just need to keep at it, some one did say on here that herbal breast growth is at times brain numbingly slow and they are right lol.

I was  in my early 60's when I started and it took a full 3 months before I started definite budding, although some fat redistribution started after a  few weeks of PM, so don't get too hung up on timescales.

Hi all,

Thank you to all who replied, next bit from me, had a bit of a wobble when on day 28 I went up to 1500mg of PM so backed off, so day 37 went back up to 1500 and increase Red to 2200mg a day.

This is day 39 of PM and 19 of Red, so looking at other posts I believe that I should start seeing things starting in another 50 days which will be my 3 month point is that correct or am i still going to be asking what is wrong.

Well about an hour after I posted this I ended up in casualty with extreme stomach problems, the pain and swealing was off the scale, long story short I had to tell them what I was taking, they were caring and sympathetic, but after blood tests and other examinations, the doctor was quite to the point and explained that I had the following problems.

Accute toxification of my digestive system and strain on my Liver and organs, I was given medicine to relieve the bowel symptoms and to reduce the bloating, strong pain relief and as I write this I still have tummy issues but now bearable.

All I was taking was 1500 PM and 2200 Red Reishi, as the doctor told me it could have killed me, very sobering thought.

I had well lets try this it wont happen to me attitude, well how wrong was I, this is one powerful dangerous herb and nearly killed me.

I will have to stop and find another method whatever that might be.

I will only say PLEASE be careful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon