Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confusion about when to take BO

Transfemme's bottle says to take it on an empty stomach, but when I exchanged mail with them I was told to take it with a protein shake. I reverified that they meant at the same time as the protein shake, vs make sure to have protein shakes, and they said indeed to literally take it with the shake. This is confusing. BO (or other ingredients that may be in the capsule with it) absorption is either helped or hindered by food, or neither. It could be that it is hindered by some specific foods (which wouldn't be in a protein shake), but I can find no mention of what that would be. I checked other BO supplier's bottles and they are mostly non-specific about when to take it. So, I'm interested in what everyone is doing from both a food/empty stomach perspective and a time of day perspective. What are you doing? And have you found anything on the web you can reference that gives better explanation or guidance?

Thanks!

far be it from to claim to understand what transfemme says, or to recommend its usage, but I think what they are asking is that you don't eat directly prior to taking it, and then wash it down with a protein shake.

(26-03-2022, 10:10 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  far be it from to claim to understand what transfemme says, or to recommend its usage, but I think what they are asking is that you don't eat directly prior to taking it, and then wash it down with a protein shake.

That would be the protein shake doesn't have whatever foods they are worried about preventing BO absorption option. It isn't something they say publicly though. That's why I'm wondering what others have learned and do in taking BO.

from what i have read about taking B.O. or anything that has it in it, take on empty stomach , wait two hrs before eating/drinking anything (except water). then when that two hrs is done, you can take protein shake.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon