Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Someone tried transfemme products ?

Well. First of all i need to say that i leave a time about chatting at discord of BN. I just run it out of PM of ainterol and i cant see further results. My goal is reach B or C cup with male function. Now i have a bit disphorya and im not sure what i want or need. Sometimes i feel that is important have breast and i feel better, and i start getting  hot when i play the role like woman. But is not my sexuality. Im only want to have breast and a bit feminine shape.
So i ask if someone tried transfemme products like the pills. Im in nbe with herbs since 3 years. I tink. 
Someone tried the pills or products?
Are secure? Or any truth review ?

From my understanding they are just bovine ovary tablet's with fancy marketing and a premium price tag? Could be wrong but the web site seems to imply that. If that's the case you can get bovine ovary capsule's much cheaper that will have the same effect?

Edit: just seen your wanting to maintain male function if that's the case BO is one thing you don't want to be taking.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon