Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estradiol and Testosterone depleted (New PM science?)

Actually, I'm having second thoughts about this. I'm going to launch a new thread for my "Natural Feminization Program" and keep this one about figuring out the mix of Pharma and PM issues. Here is the link to the new Phyto-Woman thread.  Wink

See you there!

(30-03-2022, 06:06 AM)Manue Wrote:  I hope this short thread can add to the pool of info about PM. I'm going to keep it updated with the results about the mix of pharma and PM in particular.

Today I had my follow up appointment with my HRT clinic. My Estradiol level is at near double the maximum female level of 1300 pmol/L with something around 2200 pmol/L if I heard correctly. Huh

There won't be any increase of Estradiol in my case. I was taking 6mg sublingual and now moving down to 4mg sublingual and 2mg oral until next appointment in 6 weeks.

I take 500mg of PM at night and add 500mg to my bathwater to take it transdermal. I will continue taking it this way from now on and reap the benefits of it like females get from taking it.

I believe this is the end for this thread and I hope it's going to serve people wanting to optimise their HRT.

Herbs mix well with Pharma. The case is closed for me. Cool

Happy growing to all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon