Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New & Unsure

Hells Bells, the Fenugreek stunk the house out and i have not taken any yet!, what would it be like after a week, no thanks, even wifey was not impressed, so much so she said you can get rid of them, Amazon have agreed to their return.

So good people what is the altenative, becvaue I wanted to cut down on PM.

Thanks

Sue

Where are you based?

I use fg capsules that don't smell or taste and these are UK based Holland and Barrett

I started on fenugreek capsule's and can't say they stunk the house, did change my body odour after a week or 2 to the maple syrup smell but wasn't strong enough to stink out the house, but from what I've gathered FG does compete for the same receptors as PM so is recommended not to use both but at the same time some older threads have member's taking both with mixed success so not sure.

Other alternatives are probably looking at Red Clover or possibly Hops as a source of pythoeostrogens, have a look at the breast growing guide in the herbal growth part of the site, will give a few options compared to PM which has the strongest estrogenic effect of all herb's.

Hi, I am based in England, the FG was from Amazon, like I said the stink was something terrible, and to think I will smell with Maple well she would flip, I dont think my wife was very happy, she is a bit odd about my quest for boobs so dont want to spoil it with a stink, there was a slight differance of opinion about my quest so will leave it at that for now.

I will look into using an alternative like unknown traveller suggested, but willing to listen to sound advice.

Sue

Hello Good people, Question for you all.

This is day 27 of PM and  taking 4 x 250mg Biovea Built up slowley from 2 to 4, also on the 24 March I started 2 capsules of Red Rieshi so including today that will be 8 of Red.

As a rule of thumb how long will it be before I start to see any meaningful development or am I still changing inside and there will be no results for a while.

Note, In January I had my annual bloods taken and my Testosterone was 9.6 (UK figures) i belive it is 0.1 above the base line which over here is 9.5, I am 67 male.

If interested you can look at my other thread on Red Rieshi

Thanks

Sue

Hi, Crikey what a shock to my system, for a couple weeks I was on PM 1000mg a day by Biovea, then raised it to 1500mg a day, last night I had the worse night of my life, I thought my stomach was going to explode and to some degree it did when I went to the bathroom, my head was pounding the headache was off the scale, I cannot describe the pain and feeling of terror, I felt as though I was going to die and I am pretty tough, but last night I felt like a wimp.

So taking advice from the site and especially from unknown Traveller I am going to be a bit more patient and crank it down to 750mg a day and let nature take its course, Biovea suggest 2 x 250mg a day so I am going to do 3 x 250mg a day and with luck it helps.

I have also (today) purchase Calcium with Vit D, also Vit C with rose hips, will see if that helps.

I am posting this on nearly all my threads to draw your attention.

Well  I ended up in casualty with extreme stomach problems, the pain and swealing was off the scale, long story short I had to tell them what I was taking, they were caring and sympathetic, but after blood tests and other examinations, the doctor was quite to the point and explained that I had the following problems.

Accute toxification of my digestive system and strain on my Liver and organs, I was given medicine to relieve the bowel symptoms and to reduce the bloating, strong pain relief and as I write this I still have tummy issues but now bearable.

All I was taking was 1500 PM and 2200 Red Reishi, as the doctor told me it could have killed me, very sobering thought.

I had well lets try this it wont happen to me attitude, well how wrong was I, this is one powerful dangerous herb and nearly killed me.

I will have to stop and find another method whatever that might be.

I will only say PLEASE be careful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon