Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New & Unsure

Hello members on this forum, I have just come accross this forum and would be gratefull for some sensible information, I tried on a adifferent forum but got no reposnes, very rude.

I am 67 an ddecided to venture into the world of boobs, I purchased 3 bottles of PM from Biovea 100 x 250mg, for the first week I took the suggested dose of 1 in the morning and 1 at night, then upped the dose for week and onwards to 2 in the morning and 1 at night, so far this is day 20 as i started on the 1st March.

May I ask is the product from Biovea for men or is for women only, aslo should I by now be seeing any results bacause all I have at the moment are mild headaches and what looks like a slightly swollen tummy.

I am not taking anything else and for now do not really want to, should I up my dose or leave it as it is, when do you think I will see a change.

Thanks for now

Sue

(20-03-2022, 03:10 PM)Sue55 Wrote:  

Hello members on this forum, I have just come accross this forum and would be gratefull for some sensible information, I tried on a adifferent forum but got no reposnes, very rude.

I am 67 an ddecided to venture into the world of boobs, I purchased 3 bottles of PM from Biovea 100 x 250mg, for the first week I took the suggested dose of 1 in the morning and 1 at night, then upped the dose for week and onwards to 2 in the morning and 1 at night, so far this is day 20 as i started on the 1st March.

May I ask is the product from Biovea for men or is for women only, aslo should I by now be seeing any results bacause all I have at the moment are mild headaches and what looks like a slightly swollen tummy.

I am not taking anything else and for now do not really want to, should I up my dose or leave it as it is, when do you think I will see a change.

Thanks for now

Sue

Welcome, the biovea one is generally weaker compared to ainterol which is 500mg per capsule, if your not using an anti androgen it may take longer to see an effect and given the weaker doesage it could take longer, some even on ainterol don't really start noticing anything till 2/ 3 month's in.

Know am now on week 10 or 12 and really only starting to notice certain changes that am not putting down to my mind playing tricks on me( placebo) like the slight tenderness in my chest and sore nipples.

Thank you for the welcome, that makes sense, so if I double up the doseage to 2 x 250 in the morning and 2 x 250 in the evening then I should see a diffreance, as for the anti- androgen blocker, I have read many comments and too be honest confused, some say Fenugreek and some say Red reishi, what do the members suggest.

(20-03-2022, 05:26 PM)Sue55 Wrote:  

Thank you for the welcome, that makes sense, so if I double up the doseage to 2 x 250 in the morning and 2 x 250 in the evening then I should see a diffreance, as for the anti- androgen blocker, I have read many comments and too be honest confused, some say Fenugreek and some say Red reishi, what do the members suggest.

Fenugreeks not an AA, its another source of pythoestrogen and prolactin, as for the herbal stuff red reishi is the best option out there, PM will act as a mild AA in itself but works better with a proper AA.

I suggest you watch for side effects, like higher than normal blood pressure.

Hi Folks, Like i said new and unsure, I have been taking PM for 22 days (today) i have noticed a couple of things, my nipples are very tingly also my waist has increased by 2" not happy about that.

Is this normal because if it is I am in trouble because i am partially disabled and cannot afford weight gain, is there a safer alternative to this product.

Would love to have the thoughts from you good people.

Sue

(22-03-2022, 10:21 AM)Sue55 Wrote:  

Hi Folks, Like i said new and unsure, I have been taking PM for 22 days (today) i have noticed a couple of things, my nipples are very tingly also my waist has increased by 2" not happy about that.

Is this normal because if it is I am in trouble because i am partially disabled and cannot afford weight gain, is there a safer alternative to this product.

Would love to have the thoughts from you good people.

Sue

I think all forms of estrogen make it easier to put on weight and harder to lose it. That is what people say and there is science to back it up if you do research. So unfortunately I don't think there is a way to ensure you don't gain weight beyond doing calorie cutting and restriction, or doing whatever exercise you may be capable of with whatever disability you might have. I personally have weak legs from neuropathy and flat feet. Because of that I can't run very fast, jump well, or do balance things great. Instead I do what I can, holding on to things for balance when doing squats/lunges/stretches, or changing up the workout to be more friendly for my limitations.

Good luck on your search for answers and alternatives, but I do believe if you want to take this path you'll be needing to do a lot of weight management if you can't afford to gain any. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Thanks Jamie-May, Yes reading deeper into this amazing topic I am becoming more aware of the journey that awaits me, talk about going down the rabbit hole well that is an understatement.

I have been on PM for 23 dyas and I can feel a slight change, having read various topics on this I have realised that I need to give PM a hand, so tonight I have ordered the following from Amazon, going to arrive tomorrow.

Red Reishi and Fenugreek, read various peoples dose so I will use my own for now, FG 2 x 610mg split morning and night, Red Reishi 2 x 450mg split morning and night, on top of this my daily PM which is Biovea 4 x 250mg split morning and night

If I have not got this does right please tell me, as I said New and Unsure.

Thanks

Sue

Reishi is a great addition. It's effects on lowering DHT is possibly one of the strongest natural ways to do it. I take two scoops of 1000mg, 1 in the morning after breakfast and one after my last meal of the day. I use a powder extract brand that has lots of Beta-D-Glucans and Polysaccharides.

As for Fenugreek, I believe I've heard conflicting things on taking it with PM. I never tried it so I can't give you any input on that. I'm sure someone else here can give you a much better run down on its usage.

My order from Amazon arrived today and was pleased with the speed and packing, I  have received the following

Premium Fenugreek 1220mg and Organic Red Reishi Mushroom 1100mg (both are capules)

I am now confused due to various threads on this site as to how much I should take and not to mix that with this or this with that then you can mix, confused then so am I, so let me explain my confusion.

Taking 4 x 250mg Biovea PM that is what members say on here, some say take more????

Will this work

2 x 250mg PM - 2 x 1220mg FG and 2 x 1100mg Red Reishi.

PLEASE HELP, I am getting lost and this is only day 24.

Thanks

Sue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon