Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek Oil "Smell"

I bought some Fenugreek oil to put on my nipples to try and make them grow and also become more erotically sensitive.  I'm trans and already on HRT, but...nipples have lagged behind.

I got the oil yesterday, and put a drop on each nipple at about 10:00 AM, rubbed it in as much as possible, noticing the maple smell, then wiped each nipple off with a tissue to prevent staining my shirt.

Didn't notice anything the rest of the day (didn't expect to), and also didn't smell anything.  However, when I went to bed about midnight, my wife (who'd gone to bed a few hours earlier) suddenly setup and wanted to know "What's that smell?".  I didn't mention I'd put the oil on (wanting to see if she noticed a maple smell or anything), but she said she smelled some kinda of a bad odor, like from garbage or something.  She went back to sleep and didn't mention it again, but...now I'm concerned about using the oil anymore.

Does Fenugreek oil produce a "bad" smell after a few hours from application?

Thanks!

(17-03-2022, 04:59 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  I bought some Fenugreek oil to put on my nipples to try and make them grow and also become more erotically sensitive.  I'm trans and already on HRT, but...nipples have lagged behind.

I got the oil yesterday, and put a drop on each nipple at about 10:00 AM, rubbed it in as much as possible, noticing the maple smell, then wiped each nipple off with a tissue to prevent staining my shirt.

Didn't notice anything the rest of the day (didn't expect to), and also didn't smell anything.  However, when I went to bed about midnight, my wife (who'd gone to bed a few hours earlier) suddenly setup and wanted to know "What's that smell?".  I didn't mention I'd put the oil on (wanting to see if she noticed a maple smell or anything), but she said she smelled some kinda of a bad odor, like from garbage or something.  She went back to sleep and didn't mention it again, but...now I'm concerned about using the oil anymore.

Does Fenugreek oil produce a "bad" smell after a few hours from application?

Thanks!

not heard of the oil leaving a smell, normlaly its the seeds themselves or oral capsules that when digested casue the body to give off the maple syrup/ curry smell?

I have used FG oil for a couple of years, off and on... people around me say they smell something, but it is not an objectionable odor.  Try taking a shower before bed and use a soap with a mild smell to it?  Everyone is different. In my case, when I stop FG oil it takes over a week before my body odor returns to normal.

Fenugreek is quite well known to leave one smelling like maple syrup. Not the worst thing in the world. Can say you went for all you can eat pancakes. Again. Smile

To ME, it does smell like maple syrup, but to my wife, it's some objectionable smell--I've contacted others who mention the same thing--while one person may smell maple, the other person smells a bad smell.  Strange!

(18-03-2022, 03:51 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  To ME, it does smell like maple syrup, but to my wife, it's some objectionable smell--I've contacted others who mention the same thing--while one person may smell maple, the other person smells a bad smell.  Strange!
Perhaps its a genetic thing, like cilantro tasting like soap.

that is why i opted for the fenugreek liquid extract, taken under the tongue. so far i dont smell like maple syrup, nor has anyone commented that i do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon