Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight cycling - bulking / cutting

Just naturally, my weight typically ranges about 20 lbs from winter to summer just from being more active in the summer.   Since I have been taking herbs for NBE,  it seems I get the most of my breast growth during the winter months while I am gaining weight, and a much seems to stick around even when losing weight again.  I have also noticed my hips and butt seem gain quickly and are holding on to more fat as I cut.

Just wondering if anyone else has used weight cycling to improve their NBE results?  Do you think it helps with fat redistribution?

well makes sense as from what ive read on distribution is its not really fat moving per se, its new fat is stored in new locations depending on the hormone levels in this case will be in female locations such as the Hips, thighs, lower abdomen and naturally breasts and the male locations are burnt up/ dimminished and not replaced, so in theory cycling will work.

There are two major factors that dictate where fat distributes, hormones and genetics. Weight cycling works at least while on conventional HRT. I would presume that a herbal program would work too at least to some extent. In my experience it seems that the difference is that herbals do more about boobs while conventional HRT does everything and its much faster. For me I think I started to get more stuff on my hips while I was still on PM etc., it just got much better since I started taking bioidentical estrogen.

I haven't done a leaning cycle yet, but soon will because snow is melting and I wont be isolated in the house. I'm planning to go ride my bicycles and hike with my dog a lot. Likely I might start weight lifting again too with some moderation.(My hands have lost so much grip strength there's no way to go really heavy with the irons any more.)

During the winter I've gained a lot and almost all of it has gone to the girly spots, this is quite neat as I'm only bit shy of nine months on HRT and typically this stuff doesn't happen so early. But I'm sure the herbal program gave me a nice head start. So if this theory works, I will be loosing the "male fat" on my lower back and belly easy as there's no hormone balance to support it any more.

I've read anecdotal evidence on weight cycling being awesome for making female curves, I read someone went into really extremes with it and as a result got extreme curves. I wouldn't suggest overdoing it and make the weight gain slow and steady with healthy food. Timing it with the seasons might be a good idea actually, for me it happens naturally anyway as during winter there's not much to do outdoors and this winter was crazy with the snow.

(12-03-2022, 08:34 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  There are two major factors that dictate where fat distributes, hormones and genetics. Weight cycling works at least while on conventional HRT. I would presume that a herbal program would work too at least to some extent. In my experience it seems that the difference is that herbals do more about boobs while conventional HRT does everything and its much faster. For me I think I started to get more stuff on my hips while I was still on PM etc., it just got much better since I started taking bioidentical estrogen.

I haven't done a leaning cycle yet, but soon will because snow is melting and I wont be isolated in the house. I'm planning to go ride my bicycles and hike with my dog a lot. Likely I might start weight lifting again too with some moderation.(My hands have lost so much grip strength there's no way to go really heavy with the irons any more.)

During the winter I've gained a lot and almost all of it has gone to the girly spots, this is quite neat as I'm only bit shy of nine months on HRT and typically this stuff doesn't happen so early. But I'm sure the herbal program gave me a nice head start. So if this theory works, I will be loosing the "male fat" on my lower back and belly easy as there's no hormone balance to support it any more.

I've read anecdotal evidence on weight cycling being awesome for making female curves, I read someone went into really extremes with it and as a result got extreme curves. I wouldn't suggest overdoing it and make the weight gain slow and steady with healthy food. Timing it with the seasons might be a good idea actually, for me it happens naturally anyway as during winter there's not much to do outdoors and this winter was crazy with the snow.

Hi, DiDi,
Do you have any links to where girls were talking about this approach?
I need inspiration, being WAY to "male", and very limited on time. ;-)
-Dianna

(15-03-2022, 01:03 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(12-03-2022, 08:34 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  There are two major factors that dictate where fat distributes, hormones and genetics. Weight cycling works at least while on conventional HRT. I would presume that a herbal program would work too at least to some extent. In my experience it seems that the difference is that herbals do more about boobs while conventional HRT does everything and its much faster. For me I think I started to get more stuff on my hips while I was still on PM etc., it just got much better since I started taking bioidentical estrogen.

Hi, DiDi,
Do you have any links to where girls were talking about this approach?
I need inspiration, being WAY to "male", and very limited on time. ;-)
-Dianna

I wish I did because I would want to know more on the subject. It seems that there's a lot of anecdotes floating around and that's about it. I'll link stuff if I find something. Smile

This is something I've been looking into as well. I don't want to start cycling though until I reach my goal weight about about 140-145. Another 10 or 15 pounds will do it. After that I'll be trying to start gaining 5-10 pounds and cut again. I really need to look into healthy ways to gain weight however. I know some little details about how to do it but I've not yet dove heavily into it since I seem to be stuck at my current weight.

Hoping that since I've started doing more toning exercises I can lose the arm and belly flab and get a nice butt and better waist. Butt is probably my biggest weak point at the moment >.< Just flabby with no real volume so I've been focusing on exercises that target it most lately.

Anyway yeah if people here have good weight cycling routines they'd like to share that'd be fantastic~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon