Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new journey

I'm short on time this morning, but your alternative to PM is to look into BO.
Bobbi

(05-04-2022, 10:51 AM)Happyme Wrote:  I'm short on time this morning, but your alternative to PM is to look into BO.
Bobbi
Where can i buy for eu countries

If anyone knows an alternative how to take the capsule pm or try it another way. I read that someone makes them into suppositories or mix them with water and put them in the anal. How effective are these other methods?

hello everyone a little update on me. I decided to take it again for a week now, I took one tablet in the morning (500 mg). I concluded that all blood problems come from coffee with PM I stopped drinking and for now I have no problems. I'm thinking of starting to drink Reich mushroom but I'm a little confused if it matters whether it says red reish or just reish on the package I'm going to buy or it's the same thing and which company can you recommend. 

And another thing is that different manufacturers give different milligrams, so I don't know what the daily dose is

it seems reishi is reishi, red, gold  or whatever colour so i have gathered from on here, as for dosage i cant help with that, but im sure one of the in the know bods will be along soon x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon