Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM + FG

Hey Chuck, 

if you want more breast growth you'll need to lower that T of 1,000 ng/dL (if your results were measured in standard units). By comparison someone in full mtf transition mode will expect to see their testosterone between 12.5 ng/dL to 25 ng/dL, if you can shoot for between 250 to 500 ng/dL of testosterone on your next lab report I'd say you've made a significant step towards advancing your goal of additional breast growth…though good luck explaining the big reduction of T to your doctor. I once had labs of 259 ng/dL of T(testosterone) and 250 pg/mL of E2 (estradiol) so I know it's possible. Keep the PM consistent, don't cycle it while you cycle the T therapy. Keep in mind, even PM at 1,000mg can lower calcium levels. Supplemental calcium is better absorbed when taken with Vitamin D3 (I get mine in organic olive oil), I also source calcium citrate as opposed to calcium carbonate which is harsh on the stomach. Apologies for information overload, I try to give folks all the relevant facts of what they need to know before proceeding ahead whatever they're doing, good luck. There's probably way more to discuss, feel free to start a Chuck thread somewhere, I'll be happy to contribute.  Smile

Thank you again Lotus for the great reply.

I hadn't thought about starting a Chuck thread, maybe I should.

I like the idea of cycling the T replacement, I'll give that a try and see how it goes.

BTW, I really appreciate all the information, there is no overload!

Best regards, and thanks for all the help!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon