Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Continuing Changes…

well your development is very impressive, but for heavens sake shave that awful hair off. I believe your breasts are most womanly.

(16-05-2022, 03:15 PM)Connie Wrote:  well your development is very impressive, but for heavens sake shave that awful hair off. I believe your breasts are most womanly.
There, is that better.  Just a trim for summer.  Not going completely hairless.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-06-2022, 05:24 AM)Jimmyzoomzoom Wrote:  
(16-05-2022, 03:15 PM)Connie Wrote:  well your development is very impressive, but for heavens sake shave that awful hair off. I believe your breasts are most womanly.
There, is that better.  Just a trim for summer.  Not going completely hairless.

Be yourself! If you like your natural hair go with it. Don't let others pressure you into confining with their ideals of beauty. Pretty absurd for someone to do that in a place out of the mainstream like this site.

Your boobs look great, congrats on the growth!

I don't think hair and breasts go together.  Fully shaved looks the best.

Just a quick update.  I’ve stopped taking PM.  It didn’t matter what dose, I felt lethargic, zero energy, headaches, etc.. basically I didn’t like the way it made me feel.  I do like the growth I have and I’m not gonna lie, I wouldn’t mind a little more growth.  Aerolas are already 2+” across ,relaxed, on both breasts so defiantly female in appearance.  That was just from PM.  Did not like loss of male function at all.  I stopped PM in early June and just now started getting full erections back.  If there was a way to grow a little more without ED problems I would do it as long as it was safe.  I never have and never will want anything more than breast enlargement.  That be said I am at the brink of not being able to hide anymore.  T-Shirts make it obvious along with polo’s.  I’ve never tried on a bra or bought one.
So no idea what my size is. I did measure and my underbust is 48” and breast measurement was 53.5”.
I did get my doctor to order a mammogram and I went to the appointment, a little embarrassed, but went through the scan and got the verification that it’s not just fat but that I have Glanular development, Gynecomastia. 
So I guess there’s no turning back now, lol.  Still would like to see an endocrinologist. I tried to get my doctor give me a referral but failed at this attempt.  I think with my previous health history and mixing that with PM sparked the growth I have now.  Just want a little more growth….

Very nice pic from earlier in the year. I wonder if just reducing the amount you are taking would eliminate your problems. Something to consider.

March 2020 to August 2022 comparison

Update again

This was from 2012.  Not a heavy as I am now.  Well before using PM.  Want to get back to that weight but not loose the breast I have now.  I like this size and wouldn’t mind them a little rounder and bigger.

Update

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon