Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Continuing Changes…

Thank you Niaja. My weight loss did plateau, so I'm definitely not a role model, but this information should be a basic core tenet of NBE.

I apologize again about steering the thread off-course.

-S

Please forgive me for thread jacking but I'd like to second Stevenator on IF and high intensity training. I went on IF and changed my workouts 2 1/2 years ago. In that time I went from 35% body fat to 17. Band size decreased from 46 to 40. My pants waist size from 40 to 32. I lost 60 pounds but actually gained muscle. The stuff seems to have worked well for me. 

I'm now focusing more on fitness and becoming more lean. I'm at 195 lbs with a goal of 180. I'm now confident I will get there. It's a bit like breast growth; it's a lifetime process, not a sprint. 

Love to you all
Erica

It's no secret that diet & exercise help NBE/HRT tremendously.

One really cool & easy thing to do with the Keto Diet is when reading food labels for carbohydrate content, is you take the carb total and subtract the fiber content to get "net carbs", and keeping net carbs low in your daily intake, is the way to succeed with this diet.

For instance, when I started this diet I was eating a of hamburgers. I checked the food label on the hamburger buns we used to buy and they were 25 grams of carbs, and zero grams of fiber. The target goal for serious keto dieters is a total daily intake of 25 grams of carbs. So just one hamburger bun was my total daily carbohydrate intake!

Now we're using a bread with a high fiber content, that gives a net total of 1 grams of carbs, so do that food label math! It really is easy & fun!

When I originally started to bud and Aerolas widened along with modest nipple growth I was just taking PM from anteriol and nothing else.  PM definitely worked!  I went from a marble size buds to medium size lemon buds in a 1.5 yrs, and a mammogram proved it.  I started out at 1000mg a day then bumped it up to 3000mg a day.  I based this on what I saw from the results from anteriolherbs forum from “Aly27”, I think was her handle. She achieved great results from 3000 mg of PM from continuous 10 months usage.  For me, I started March 2020.  My weight at that time was only 15 lbs lighter than I am now, so viseral fat was there then too.  After about 2 weeks nipples were sore and itchy, breast were sore/swollen.  I sporadicly cycle 6 to 8 week at a time for about 1.5 yrs.  Then took a break for 22/23 until summer 23.  That’s when I tried Barlowes PM.  Weight wasnt much different but the product was.  Taking the same amount for a little over 4week with zero results like I was taking a placebo.
Definitely agree I need to lose the weight but I was at least expecting something…
I was just recently put on finasteride 5mg for bhp from my urologist so that will take care of dht and I have a supply of BO I’m trying right now but it’s only been a short time.  If I don’t see results from that I’m going to take a break then switch back to anteriol PM.
So maybe it’s the wrong PM?
So the jist of it is I had veseral fat 3yrs ago like I do now.  Then I shouldn’t have been able to develop then, but I did.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon