Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE - Question about PM

Ok, so I'm new to this whole NBE thing.  I'm 53, a father of 7, and have dreamt about having breasts since I-don't-know-when.

A couple weeks ago I took the plunge and ordered some PM from Amazon - 250mg tabs.  I started taking one in the morning and one at night.

What's the deal with this stuff?  About 15-30 mins after taking it, I get an incredible sense of euphoria.  My skin gets super sensitive and feels almost like it's moving - but not in a bad way. I know that sounds strange.  The feeling is so amazing, and lasts for quite a while.  So much so that I periodically now take 500mg at once in the evening just for the sensation.  I appear to have significantly more growth in just these past two weeks than I expected to have in even months.  Perhaps it's the increased sensitivity that's just making me "notice?"

I don't know.  Is this "flush" feeling a common occurrence with PM?

Yes. I used to get similar feelings when I started.

Yeah, I got that same feeling when I started PM.  I also found I was feeling kinda sleepy and at night I slept really well.  Changes started happening to my chest quite quickly too, such as feeling 'pressure' behind the nipples and the breasts feeling more 'fatty' but unfortunately the feeling wears off after a few weeks and the changes stall.  

In my case I increased the dosage and the feeling came back and more changes happened but after a while no matter how much I took, the feeling stopped and growth stalled again.

If that ever happens, take a break from PM for a week.  Then when you start again the feeling will hit you like a truck.

In my case, PM drops my blood sugar and boosts my blood pressure resulting in a 'stoned or light headed' feeling.   Be sure to watch your blood pressure, as 500mg at once will boost mine well above safe levels.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon