Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm growing breasts because of prostate cancer treatment

My breasts started growing when my prostate cancer treatment changed from active surveilance to hormone therapy with 50mg bicalutamate per day.
I am a male. Before treatment I was quite happy to stay that way but now after two years of HT I am becoming feminized.
Its not just the breasts, its my emotional responses that have changed. I now wish to be more feminine. I enjoy dressing as a woman.

Hi Melissa,

I wish the best to your health. I am sorry that you are going through cancer. I have been there too. Do you drink green tea? Green tea has a lot of anti-cancer effects. Just a suggestion.

Hugs to you,

Kay

(03-03-2022, 12:39 AM)Kay Wrote:  

Hi Melissa,

I wish the best to your health. I am sorry that you are going through cancer. I have been there too. Do you drink green tea? Green tea has a lot of anti-cancer effects. Just a suggestion.

Hugs to you,

Kay

Thanks for your hugs and I shall shift from mint tea to green!

The NHS herein the UK are now starting to return to being able to offrer the full range of treatments they did pre-pandemic. They are also now withdrawing the ones only offered because of it.

So what?

Well for me my days of free feminizing hormones via my cancer are numbered. Instead they want to iradiate me, remove my prostate or cut off my testicles.

I'm devastated to recieve this news and wonder:

1. Is anyone else on my path?

2. What should I do?

Any insights and /or advice welcome.

Don't think anyone will be able to answer that question bar yourself?

Need to weight the pros and cons of each solution? Cancer isn't somthing to be toiled with, ive lost both friends and familty members to cancer even those that have been given the all clear and one of them was cancer of the prostate, only thing you can really do is speak to your doctor, if the current treatment is keeping it under control they may choose to keep you on it so long as your aware of the risks, chemo or invasive surgery tends to normally be last resort with the NHS( in experiance with my dad when he was in and out of hospital with verious medical conditions over the years, granted none were cancer related bar a health scare with a non cancerous growth on his intestine).

I sent you a private message.

-Kay

Thanks forgiving it some thought. Ity turns out that I.ve been recomended to have another biopsy following an inconclusive MRI.

I guess that means delaying but staying on the hormine therapy for now,

(24-03-2022, 05:53 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

Don't think anyone will be able to answer that question bar yourself?

Need to weight the pros and cons of each solution? Cancer isn't somthing to be toiled with, ive lost both friends and familty members to cancer even those that have been given the all clear and one of them was cancer of the prostate, only thing you can really do is speak to your doctor, if the current treatment is keeping it under control they may choose to keep you on it so long as your aware of the risks, chemo or invasive surgery tends to normally be last resort with the NHS( in experiance with my dad when he was in and out of hospital with verious medical conditions over the years, granted none were cancer related bar a health scare with a non cancerous growth on his intestine).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon