Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Unicorn Situation - A Bra for a Girl Who is Still a Guy

Having spent hours going through the forum, I am needing to start a thread because my search is important to me...and maybe some of your bigger girls.

I'm not lucky enough to be a 38" underbust with a C cup. 

I'm a bit cursed at 6'-3", with a 47-in underbust measurement....and a very small pair of (hopefully) growing breasts, am a bit below AA cup.  I have a few leading lady 44A bras but sadly do not even come close to filling them up.  The problem is that the band size comes with a big cup, no matter what.

For me, the feel of contact is what I am missing and inserts just don't let me feel like a woman.  I'm almost ashamed to admit that I have looked at sissy bras in order to find something that actually fits my cup, but it big enough to get around my chest (with extenders help).  

I doubt I'm the only one, so if any of you lovelies have found a bra source that can do a 44-in band, with a really small cup...I will appreciate it beyond belief.  

Please help me find my unicorn.

Tiffany.

On Amazon, take a look at Leading Lady and Glamorise bras--they have large band/small cup sizes...

(28-02-2022, 08:07 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  On Amazon, take a look at Leading Lady and Glamorise bras--they have large band/small cup sizes...

Unfortunately, I already own Leading Lady and Glamorise bras.  Tried the 46A, 44A, and even the 42A using a band expander.  Still the cups are mostly air as my development is behind that of a health CIS girl who has a band size like mine.

You might have better luck finding a padded sports bra that fits your band size than a traditional bra with cup sizing. Bralettes and T shirt bras also might work.

I would try reconfiguring the cups on a bra that fits your band size, if you are handy with a thread and needle.    Look at some of the bra hack videos out there.  Not that hard.  i like to make shelf bras out of under wire pushup bras by cutting 2/3 of the cup away and resewing the lining.  

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30699

(28-02-2022, 05:00 PM)SensualTiffany Wrote:  Having spent hours going through the forum, I am needing to start a thread because my search is important to me...and maybe some of your bigger girls.

I'm not lucky enough to be a 38" underbust with a C cup. 

I'm a bit cursed at 6'-3", with a 47-in underbust measurement....and a very small pair of (hopefully) growing breasts, am a bit below AA cup.  I have a few leading lady 44A bras but sadly do not even come close to filling them up.  The problem is that the band size comes with a big cup, no matter what.

For me, the feel of contact is what I am missing and inserts just don't let me feel like a woman.  I'm almost ashamed to admit that I have looked at sissy bras in order to find something that actually fits my cup, but it big enough to get around my chest (with extenders help).  

I doubt I'm the only one, so if any of you lovelies have found a bra source that can do a 44-in band, with a really small cup...I will appreciate it beyond belief.  

Please help me find my unicorn.

Tiffany.

I like this bra by Telimussto:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B096DXF9TY/

It's available in sizes up to 54AA. It comes from China and takes 3-4 weeks for shipping. I don't quite fill the cups, but I'm close. Even at that, with a t-shirt on, it gives me a more noticeable shape.

Early on, I too found that most AA and A marked bras were way too large in the cups. Only when I grew into a "B" cup did things make sense.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon