Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I’m new; intro, regimen, diet & updates

Hello all, I’m AP63

I’ve been wanting to try NBE and feminize a bit without doing a full-on transition. I’ve been sifting around the interwebs for as much info as I could find, and decided to try BO/Ovarian Glandular to help me achieve my goals. Which I want to document here.

First a little about myself: I just turned 31. I’m mixed, I’ve got Philippino/Russian/Italian blood, I’m 6’2” and have a slight muscular build. My initial measurements are: chest 42” and for intents and purposes underbust 39” and I weigh ~200lbs.

I’m not new to NBE, just coming back to it for another try.

My backstory: in my mid to late teens I used Saw Palmetto for general health and to reduce what I’m guessing now was a spurt of testosterone causing constant, annoying and embarrassing erections in the 9th grade, always during my 9:30am english class, lol. I was always slightly over weight (and had prepubescent gyno) until 11th grade when I got into fasting and calorie restriction.

As mentioned earlier I took saw palmetto for a long term and it didn’t help with my plan to build muscle after I dropped to 180 from 240.

After graduation I got my first serious girlfriend who was a senior from the same high school, and that was when it all started. To be short: I fell in-lust with not just her at the time but her image too. She loved breast stimulation but obviously me being virginal to everything, I didn’t know the various ways a female can orgasm, but I thoroughly enjoyed doing it. And would later come to wonder how it would feel for myself.

A few years later while I was single and ~160lbs from fasting, my opinion of myself was that I looked like a long rectangle with no upper body muscle but great legs and butt. I found Ainterol brand pueraria mirifica and tried a bottle, i ended up stopping after I freaked out from noticing one nipple was larger and slightly darker.

Current: 10 years later, in a stable relationship with a supportive girlfriend as we watch the world in turmoil around us this year of 2022 from our box. I guess you could call me a lucky one, my gf has nipple orgasms and encourages me to develop mine if possible. Her also having had an attraction to the female image earlier in her life but not being lesbian makes this work out.

I ordered a bottle of Swanson’s Ovarian Glandular to try after coming across it’s ability to not only cause breast growth like PM but also feminize. And this is what I’m experiencing:

1 week:

-clearer and calmer thinking

-body odor isn’t as strong

-breast area tingles

What I’m taking:

1x 250mg BO

1x 225mcg kelp

1x 50mcg Vitamin K2

1x 10mcg Vitamin D3

1x 200mg Magnesium

1x Complete Multivitamin

1x 25-strain 30bil. CFU Probiotic

1x Omega 3-6-9 capsule (800mg ea)

I’ve been taking the above minus the BO and Kelp for a while and started a week ago. I read to start slow and take 1 ,then take 2 after a week or so.

Diet:

I eat a dark green salad a day, or sometimes a steamed bowl of cauliflower or broccoli (no dressings but olive oil and balsamic vinegar.) An assortment of common fruits; grapes, oranges, all the berries and tomatoes. And occasionally a slice of pizza or pork/beef/chicken Udon. Also a handful of trailmix of seeds, nuts, fruits and berries. I only drink water and milk regularly with a Yerba Mate or Kratom every few days.

The only meds I use are Asprin as needed for any pain, fever, swelling, I experience through life and I’m maybe considering taking the baby 81mg asprin nightly before sleep because I’ve read about strokes on BO or PM.

My goal: develop feminine breasts

I will keep up with posting for questions and updates to document.

Current description of my chest:

It looks masculine and I assume that when/if I bud, the crater-like areas I feel under my nipples when I poke down into them will fill.

Hi AP63,

Thank you for your introduction. I hope you post your progress!

Kay

Okay, an update:

I stopped after I made my first post to observe lingering effects.

Chest area tingles subsided after a week, mental clarity and calmness remains. I noticed one nipple turned from a sometimes innie to a permanent outtie, which is good for self body-image.

Sex drive didnt tank, the mental clarity remains a constant which may keep my interest low. So I’m enjoying the revised outlook even to today.

I did have minor body fatigue for as much as two weeks past quitting the trial run.

I did notice that vaping nicotine minimized the felt effects of BO. I had quit prior to starting and picked it up again on the 6th and 7th day.

So if you have any nicotine, quit that too. Plus that increased risk of breast cancer and any cancer btw while having nic and BO.

I’ll try returning to the once a day regimen here on April 10th on one a day again, then double the dose for week two as recommended by many.

Hi AP, wondering how ot is going. I started in August, I am also a lucky man with a wife who accepts and loves my feminine side as well as my masculine side.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon