Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterolherbs.com?

Tried ordering from all three sites.  .uk doesn’t deliver to Canada.  .eu and .us had “anti-bot failed” message.  Just unlucky lol.  Been wanting to try their 69 days spray and XR-1 cream.

(15-10-2022, 08:10 AM)Naomiko Wrote:  Tried ordering from all three sites.  .uk doesn’t deliver to Canada.  .eu and .us had “anti-bot failed” message.  Just unlucky lol.  Been wanting to try their 69 days spray and XR-1 cream.

You have to create an account/profile. I got the same message trying to order as a guest. I made an account and everything worked.  My order is being processed. Now we wait.

(19-10-2022, 03:21 AM)Robny Wrote:  
(15-10-2022, 08:10 AM)Naomiko Wrote:  Tried ordering from all three sites.  .uk doesn’t deliver to Canada.  .eu and .us had “anti-bot failed” message.  Just unlucky lol.  Been wanting to try their 69 days spray and XR-1 cream.

You have to create an account/profile. I got the same message trying to order as a guest. I made an account and everything worked.  My order is being processed. Now we wait.

Thank you, I’ll try that!

(02-11-2022, 11:55 AM)Naomiko Wrote:  
(19-10-2022, 03:21 AM)Robny Wrote:  

Thank you, I’ll try that!

It took about a month.

Placed an order with Ainterol late last month (my first order with them), according to the (Thai Post) tracking it still hasn't left Thailand; does it always take this long??

In recent days the (Thai Post) tracking status has been updated (departed international exchange) but the update is dated 8th December (2 weeks back); at this pace I'm going to have to do an emergency order to my usual supplier (in the UK) and hope they can ship before New Year.

Know my last order was similar, seemed to sit in Thailand for weeks, thenwothin w days it went into the state's then reached the UK, am guessing it's just how things work over there and there's an issue with real time tracking till it's in the hands of an international courier and going through border's

(22-12-2022, 09:20 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  Placed an order with Ainterol late last month (my first order with them), according to the (Thai Post) tracking it still hasn't left Thailand; does it always take this long??

In recent days the (Thai Post) tracking status has been updated (departed international exchange) but the update is dated 8th December (2 weeks back); at this pace I'm going to have to do an emergency order to my usual supplier (in the UK) and hope they can ship before New Year.

I ordered mine the last week of November. It took about three and a half weeks to get it. It was stuck in Thailand, then I got a notification saying it was out for delivery.

Ya I ordered some beg of Dec. Sen e Dec 8 it has said -

In Transit

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

(22-12-2022, 09:20 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  Placed an order with Ainterol late last month (my first order with them), according to the (Thai Post) tracking it still hasn't left Thailand; does it always take this long??

Package arrived yesterday, at the time the tracking said it was still on it's way from Thailand; today all the tracking has been updated (out for delivery notification arrived also arrived), apparently it arrived in the UK before Christmas (23rd) and got stuck in a mail strike!

(29-12-2022, 07:38 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  

Package arrived yesterday, at the time the tracking said it was still on it's way from Thailand; today all the tracking has been updated (out for delivery notification arrived also arrived), apparently it arrived in the UK before Christmas (23rd) and got stuck in a mail strike!
Fed up with royal mail strike. They are really pissing me off. We suffer. Their money isnt bad. No sympathy towards them. Lucky we got amazon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon