Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterolherbs.com?

(29-12-2022, 08:14 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(29-12-2022, 07:38 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  
(22-12-2022, 09:20 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  Placed an order with Ainterol late last month (my first order with them), according to the (Thai Post) tracking it still hasn't left Thailand; does it always take this long??

In recent days the (Thai Post) tracking status has been updated (departed international exchange) but the update is dated 8th December (2 weeks back); at this pace I'm going to have to do an emergency order to my usual supplier (in the UK) and hope they can ship before New Year.

Package arrived yesterday, at the time the tracking said it was still on it's way from Thailand; today all the tracking has been updated (out for delivery notification arrived also arrived), apparently it arrived in the UK before Christmas (23rd) and got stuck in a mail strike!

Fed up with royal mail strike. They are really pissing me off. We suffer. Their money isnt bad. No sympathy towards them. Lucky we got amazon.

Having recently received an order from Ainterol (and iHerb), looks like both Ainterol and iHerb now have January sales; was intending to wait until the postal/delivery companies had settled down (after Christmas) before having a good stock-up, looks like now could be a good time to save a bit.

Well yay international shipping.
So i ordered some pm cream from aintrol.us on Dec 5. By the 8th it says preparing to ship and no updates sence

On Dec 21 I ordered pm in pill and it got here yesterday.  

Has any one had any success with their support?

(05-01-2023, 11:17 PM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  Well yay international shipping.
So i ordered some pm cream from aintrol.us on Dec 5. By the 8th it says preparing to ship and no updates sence

I tried contacting them when I was having issues with their (UK) Web Site, didn't receive any reply  Huh
I presume you tried logging-in and checking the order status.

(06-01-2023, 09:41 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  

I tried contacting them when I was having issues with their (UK) Web Site, didn't receive any reply  Huh

Un ironically the day after I posted that they updated the shipping info lol. Still odd a item I ordered after arrived first.

(07-01-2023, 05:57 PM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  
(06-01-2023, 09:41 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  

Un ironically the day after I posted that they updated the shipping info lol. Still odd a item I ordered after arrived first.

I placed an order to Ainterol in November 7, and it arrived to Swedish Customs pretty fast (took about 10-12 days). However, then the customs processing took nearly  over a month Sad .

Swedish postal service, Postnord, and their import processing are a joke - a bad joke, and likely nobody is laughing. I would add thus that sometimes there are also reasons beyond seller's control delaying the delivery.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon