Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Who am I?......I suppose everyone has asked this question. I suppose the answer to this question with regard to the forum is that I am a work in progress. I have experienced life at an imbalanced rate all my life.

I discovered mom's underwear drawer at 7, and their is a picture somewhere of me in her hose. I grew very quickly to 6'2 and 200lb with a b cup by the 7th grade, along with all of the usual puberty issues. The gender and sexual identity issues have gone back and forth pretty much my entire life, along with the clothing purges.
I fluctuated from an a to a b cup without continued support until about my mid thirties when I hit another growth spurt, only this time it was my chest instead of my height. So, to avoid the back pain and heat rash that comes from not supporting my girls, I have been wearing daily support since then. Through a 10 year process of hit and primarily miss I found that 46c / 44d works for most of the US retailers. Then I splurged and may have gone a bit overboard....one can never have enough bras or tools...
I am still working on the personal acceptance side of everything. I am cautious about outing myself in the outside world, no matter the closet that I am still unsure of. I have spent most of my life focused on work, and adding to that mental toolbox, and neglected working on me. That is changing wit

Hi P_R_1974,

Thank you for sharing. I came here to read about breast growth as I was coming to accept myself after 5 decades. A highly sensitive, nurturing and feminine mind in a male body. It has turned into an interesting journey of self growth, discovery and healing the past. There are many interesting articles here about supplements and some very nice people. Look around and ask any questions. Hope to see you around the website!

-Kay

Nice Dune reference.

Welcome to the forum.

Well.......I thought I hadn't cut off the post...
--
That is changing with personal growth, and with sites like this. I appreciate the insights and experiences that have impacted me from previous threads on this and other sites. Thank you, I will do my best to pay it forward!
--
I am not sure if I want to add to the what the docs have given me from side effects, or howe much more will become. I would not mind them bigger, but not under the knife, or something that would react badly with the current list. Information however, will assist with the decision. And anywhere that I can find constructive information over the usual idiocy fro mthe media and those that thingk they are funny, is worth looking into.
--
I am glad that somone caught the reference.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon