Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Purging

i purged two weeks ago- everything gone and now i regret it. I had just started progesterone cream.

I threw out my dildos, my chastity cages, my red reishi, pm and everything- deleted my discord account and now regret it.

i would have deleted this account if i could!

maybe i should have posted in discord before i done it and talked it through with someone

There is a fact of life
Once you fasten the hooks on your bra, or pull on a some silky pantihose. you are hooked for life.
Try as you may you will always come back.
But purging is quite normal also. You will be fine. Take a break and enjoy those things you thought you were missing by purging your things and when you are rested begin again slowly.
Bobbi

(18-02-2022, 02:18 PM)Happyme Wrote:  There is a fact of life
Once you fasten the hooks on your bra, or pull on a some silky pantihose. you are hooked for life.
Try as you may you will always come back.
But purging is quite normal also. You will be fine. Take a break and enjoy those things you thought you were missing by purging your things and when you are rested begin again slowly.
Bobbi

thanks for the kind words and i hope to get back onto discord again soon x

I have purged before. Threw out many things that I now regret. We do it because of shame, guilt, lack of self love and fear of what others will think of us.

What you went through is often normal. But if you do some self help, you can get through it. Welcome back.

(19-02-2022, 04:32 PM)Kay Wrote:  

I have purged before. Threw out many things that I now regret. We do it because of shame, guilt, lack of self love and fear of what others will think of us.

What you went through is often normal. But if you do some self help, you can get through it. Welcome back.

Purging is a real pain I have thrown out so much great stuff over the years. There should be a purge website where instead of throwing you just send it all in a parcel to them for storage in case you want it back later. Right now am in a denial phase-ish, not too interested in my body and most definitely not interested in sex with absolutely anybody at all but my purging days are over. You will always return.

(23-02-2022, 05:55 AM)Drew Wrote:  

Purging is a real pain I have thrown out so much great stuff over the years. There should be a purge website where instead of throwing you just send it all in a parcel to them for storage in case you want it back later. Right now am in a denial phase-ish, not too interested in my body and most definitely not interested in sex with absolutely anybody at all but my purging days are over. You will always return.

of course, I have PM and RR arriving today Smile

i have been concentrating on getting my weight down and my little moobs are even more prominent in the 3 weeks since purging

Drew you exactly how I am feeling...not now am in a denial phase-ish, not too interested in my body....

This is exactly the phase I have been at for a while now. I am still totally a male in every way. But I don't know what to do with these breasts attached to me. My shirts all fit me differently. My nipples show through all my shirts. I lost interest in lifting weights so my arms have gotten skinny. I am just not happy with my appearance. I am very self conscious with no shirt on and pool season is almost here.

(23-02-2022, 10:10 AM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  

i have been concentrating on getting my weight down and my little moobs are even more prominent in the 3 weeks since purging

That has been a little concern of mine.  If I get in better shape is it going to make my boobs even more noticeable???

(05-04-2022, 09:41 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  
(23-02-2022, 10:10 AM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  

That has been a little concern of mine.  If I get in better shape is it going to make my boobs even more noticeable???

I have had a cold for about 6 weeks now and still not 100% so i am still the same weight when i posted but my little boobs have grown ever so slightly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon