Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New user, just saying Hi.

Hi All,

Long-term reader of this forum, recently registered so I just thought I’d say Hello and introduce myself.

In my early 60’s and been growing Breasts for a few years (started 2017), I’m a bit of an experimenter, and tend to change my program every six months or so; started with various commercial “growth” products and then migrated to buying the component herbs to fine tune things (thanks to Lotus's excellent thread), currently on Puraria Mirifica, Saw Palmeto, Reishi, Shatavari and Dong Quai, usually 5 days on 2 days off, I do sometimes miss the 2 days off (if I feel the need); growth has been slow but steady, already exceeded what I originally hoped for, but as my (chosen) name indicates, I’m now addicted to the jiggle, and want to find-out how far I can go Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> .

When I started I wanted to remain (functionally) male, however as time goes-on I find my male side is weakening and my female side grows; at my age (and with my looks) I don’t think a full transitions is really an option, I’d never pass as female; I’m also not interested in relationships with people I perceive as being male, only people I perceive as being female (irrespective of their genetics).

At the moment a real bonus of NBE is not needing to “feed the beast”, I find it really liberating, wish I’d done it years back.

I'll fill in more detail as I get to know you good folks, I'm a bit paranoid about Internet security so can be a bit reserved at first.

Regards to all.

Hi JiggleAddict,

Welcome to the site. I am kind of new. Nice to meet you!

Kay

Hi all,
More of a re-introduction than an introduction; Recently change forum name to reflect the changes in who I am.

A full transition still isn't a realistic option (without a face transplant) but everything else is becoming a possibility.
After about 2 years on PM with a fair amount of growth (48 C), had to give-up all supplements for about a month in late summer 2023 (non-related health issues); 
when I was OK to restart, boob growth (with PM) had levelled-off, (this may be due to weight loss, about 20 Kg), so decided to give BO a try (mainly for body shaping),
been on it for about two month so far and intend to give it a bit longer (3-6 months); currently researching HRT Gel or Injectable with the intent to go full-on, either after New Year or in the spring.

Hi Blackbutterfly,
How is BO working for you. I used L-tyrosine and iodine to help regulate temperature as well as my normal vitamin supplements that go well with BO.

I really like it. Been on 15 months now, boob, butt and a little hour glass figure Blush
Heart

Made a bit of a mistake when I first started, started slowly increasing the dose over time (to find the right dose), then I made the mistake of adding Kelp, should have started the kelp first, it gave me major headaches in the middle of the night (probably not enough protein?); reduced the BO a bit and increased my protein intake and it all settled.

Seems to be working on body shaping, losing it round the middle and the face (which I wasn't expecting), haven't gained anywhere else (that I've noticed) could be due to trying to lose weight.

I would wake up with a slight headache once in a while, I figured it was dehydration, or a side effect from the BO but it hasn't been problematic so I don't worry about it.

I have to really watch what I eat on BO or I start gaining weight quick, and I go to the gym everyday. But it has trimmed my midsection and put some fat on my butt, as well as increasing 2 cup sizes, maybe 3, my bras are a perfect fit since I bought a larger cup size just a little larger to make room for more growth. They're expensive.
Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon