Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes. Journaling and comparison, or maybe not. We'll see.

Not so much in the way of results, but I'm learning how to dress and tuck anyway. I'm taking it slow.
Could also have A or H hoping to go to X body shape if I could just get into a glute growing exercise routine and cut that waist! But it's pretty hard Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Noticed I can't edit the OP any more, but that's just as well.
Had some gyno before puberty even, and have always had transformation and sex change as erotic fantasies. Now at early middle age and feeling pretty done with the mating market, with a childless marriage behind me, divorced 7 years ago.
I've been dabbling on and off with NBE, but it's a damned hassle compared to a hormone patch and knowing the purity of the products is difficult to gauge is making me hesitate before committing to 365 days a year regimen.
Still dipping my toes in the pond and I'm taking the Breast Nexum usuals, PM, RR, WP, PABA & GABA, for breast growth and feminisation.

Am using colour and viscosity of seminal fluid as proxy for hormonal balance.

Other than the herbals, nipple suckers see regular use and next up is getting a noogleberry or a breast pump. Probably the pump, as some models would let me work at the computer while giving the breasts a simulation of the suckling stimulus. Massage with olive oil and aloe vera.

I somewhat fill the cups of the 110B/40B shaping body I have. Wouldn't mind growing up 1 cup size, maybe 2.

Even more than boobs, I want to go from 0.97 WHR down. Way down, as far as possible, which for males could well mean struggling mightily for 0.9 Big Grin

But we'll see. I used to have a pretty feminine WHR when I was 17. Naturally big pelvis & stonking buttocks from snowboarding and slalom.
Lost those glutes, but not the pelvic width. I think I can get some of the glutes back, and corseting should alter the future waist from above.
I'm fighting the waistline with intermittent fasting and being careful about what kinds of carbs I eat.
The calves will never look cute, but at least I won't be having cankles.
The face is what it is.
So what am I trying to transmute here? I am not quite comfortable in the male body I have nor in the masculine role tbh.

I won't be crushed if the alembic spits out acceptance of what is and caring less.
I would be very happy to succeed in growing me a bum and getting that waist to a more healthy size, and maybe be able to wear a knitted sweater, skirt and stockings and not look terrible doing it. The librarian/deacon/teacher look? Where the the sweater and skirt combo compliments the bum but you're not showing everything to the whole world.

Clothing conventions and social life where I live is such that I'll be able to take body feminisation quite far and not create a stir.
Having the time to feel my way around the changes feels like it's a downright necessity for where my head is at now.

I've been too much of a coward to wear a skirt outside my home so far, and I sort of feel I should learn to dress and re-learn walking before I do.

I'll leave pics showing skin for later, not quite up for baring my boobs for strangers yet.

Oh no, I notice the dreaded 'leggings bunching up to form ridges'! I defo need practise with selfiecraft. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon