Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ready2Grow

Hello, so happy I found this site.  It looks like an info treasure trove with nice people.

I've always been on the fem side, was a hardgainer for weight training, and didn't really care for the results.  Turns out I'm a hardgainer for feminizing also <sigh>, but at least I love what results occurred so far.

Started with BC/Vitex/SP about 5 years ago. Not much gain, no detriments, felt a little more fem.  Then a few years ago, I added FG and then started with Solgar PM PhytoGen Complex.  Started only taking 1 pill of PM daily at the start, looking to ramp up to normal dosage later.  Problem was, when I ramped up, it was 2 (or maybe 3) pills within an hour, after eating dim sum.  Ended up with an anaphylaxis-like reaction and got into urgent care where my symptoms were cured.  Was back home in 3 hours, but thereafter I treated PM like dancing with a scorpion.  A couple weeks and I took another pill again. Was fine for a couple years.  At least my nipples became sensitive and unlocked other lovely things about my body. 

This February, I decided to use the full dose, with a bottle of Benedryl at the ready.  No ill effects. <whew>  Started seeing and feeling more results.  My AA-pushup bra overflows, and at least I now can grab a handful of breast material, so that's nice.  Started intermittent fasting and belt-cinching, so now I'm 33AA-28-35 and feel better about myself.  Will order a Noogleberry soon.  Exercising with booty videos, and now looking for more effective *and safe* breast plans.  Maybe full-dosage PM will do the trick, not sure.  Maybe here I'll find something better.  Figured I've been doing it wrong for years, so hopefully y'all can help.

Hi Banshee,

Here is a thread that might help you understand the logic of what to take.
I had your same questions years ago and Lotus and others answered it pretty well here
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123

So I'll ask the question...
What are you gonna do with your titties when you cant hide them anymore?
Transition? go holy shit what have I done? or other

Bobbi

Hiya Happyme,

Your link is really timely, as I'm investigating Nettle, which a medical site said promotes gynecomastia, and another says it blocks 5-alpha-reductase, so it inhibits DHT.  Then in one of the threads here I read "Binds to SHBG, increases estrogen and testosterone".  This is like a detective novel.  Thanks for the help.

To your last question, "flaunt them where and with whom I can, wear a sports bra otherwise".  I have contemplated that question, but with my progress to-date, I've never been close to needing that answer, and might never.  Hope springs eternal.

Banshee

Hi Banshee,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the site! Hope to see you around.

Long ago I thought about taking stinging nettle as I read it was good for allergies. Then I read it can boost testosterone so I took a pass on it.

Kay

Hi Kay,

Appreciated, same with you.

I've concluded that it's best if I just digest all the info that Lotus and the posters have compiled, then make a lean handful of herbs that touch all the correct bases, show a posting of it in the Personal Programs area and ask the wiser girls to poke holes in it.  Working this path with others who have travelled it before has to be better, right?

Banshee

I don't consider myself an expert and my chest is small, so definitely listen to the others!

When I say something, it is just a suggestion and I don't mind if others chime in if they know more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon