Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone following a vegan or vegetarian diet?

Just curious how that effects NBE, vs an omni diet.

From what I know about those diets having difficulties sourcing Amino Acids for Cis gendered people, I would advise against them if you're entertaining the idea of tampering with your hormones.

Edit: I just noticed it's your 1st entries tonight. I want to wish you a warm welcome and I hope you can find your path to womanhood. Smile

I've been vegetarian, well actually a pescetarian (veg + fish), my whole life. I only eat fish a few times a month. My parents raised me with this practice, with the ethical side to meat industry being the reasoning. I don't mind it and when I tasted meat it wasn't special, so I don't see any reason to change my diet. I've eaten a lot of soy in the previous years (it's tasty) and it probably has boosted or caused my mild gynecomastia, that resulted in femininely developed puffy nipples and a bit of breast tissue. They haven't gone away like the common belief is, even with strength building and other testosterone raising long-term activity. I recommend trying and starting with a vegetarian diet. Remember to take Vitamin B12 supplement at least monthly.

I tend to be Vegie by choice, but also go with food cravings, if I'm feeling run-down after illness (or whatever) I do eat meat/fish etc. What I try and avoid is the processed foods, if a few herbs can have such a dramatic affect on the way you look, feel and think; what do all the additives in processed food do to your body and mind!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon