Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need advice to start & supernumerary nipple

Hello everyone, can any experienced person can advice me please. I read lot from this portal I don't know how to start. I Joined this portal today before that I collect below herbs based by googling. I know is it ok to continue with this herbs or add some additional stuffs to be healthy.

From last 6 days using below herbs.

Saw palmetto with Zinc- 450 mg (one tablet three times a day)

Fenugreek - 101 mg (one tablet two times a day)

Maca powder - 4g (three times a day)

Ashwagandha - 700mg (one time a day)

Shatavari - 800mg (one time a day)

Triphala - 2000mg (one time a day)

From last 5 days I feel some tingling feel in my nipples & my erection is reduced compare to before, My sexual interest also reduced, feel calm and not like to argue 

with others, like to be in peace with others. I doing yoga often for last 3 years and still continuing with this herbs. After taking maca start intense yoga for hips, thighs & glute.

In addition I ordered pueraria mirifica 1000mg & Biotech Natural Curves. I see in this portal, people advised to take calcium while taking PM. Is anything I need to take addition or just continue with this. 

I have one pairs of supernumerary nipple between my armpit and normal nipple pair, is anybody notice any development in supernumerary nipple after take herbs.

Thanks in advance and please guide me. 

(13-02-2022, 09:42 AM)reg80835 Wrote:  

Hello everyone, can any experienced person can advice me please. I read lot from this portal I don't know how to start. I Joined this portal today before that I collect below herbs based by googling. I know is it ok to continue with this herbs or add some additional stuffs to be healthy.

From last 6 days using below herbs.

From last 5 days I feel some tingling feel in my nipples & my erection is reduced compare to before, My sexual interest also reduced, feel calm and not like to argue 

with others, like to be in peace with others. I doing yoga often for last 3 years and still continuing with this herbs. After taking maca start intense yoga for hips, thighs & glute.

In addition I ordered pueraria mirifica 1000mg & Biotech Natural Curves. I see in this portal, people advised to take calcium while taking PM. Is anything I need to take addition or just continue with this. 

I have one pairs of supernumerary nipple between my armpit and normal nipple pair, is anybody notice any development in supernumerary nipple after take herbs.

Thanks in advance and please guide me. 

Started on 08/02/2022

Changed to below herbs from 18/02/2022

Maca powder - 4g (one time a day)

Chyavanprash - 1 tablespoon
Coconut oil - for massage (before sleep)
Multivitamin tablet with calcium -  one tablet per day
B complex - 1 tablet per day
Biotech Natural Curves - 1 tablet noon and night

Currently feeling some little heaviness in my nipples & my erection is reduced, feeling very soft skin, no sexual interest, feel calm and comparing with girls based on their attributes, feeling emotional for small things, in-between I stopped b-complex and maca (maca cause stomach bloating so stopped) then I feel very tired so taking again to carry out my daily works. Doing yoga daily for glutes, abs and hip. Recently do home IPL and feel itchy so started use coconut oil as moisturiser for all over the body and do some small massages to my breast. 

In addition I ordered pueraria mirifica 1000mg waiting for its arrival. Is I start to use Estriol and progesterone cream now onwards or I wait for a month after pueraria mirifica. Planning for drink spearmint tea, reduced food quantity to half and no hunger also. 

Feeling stressed thinking about my transition, I like my transition but having lot of fears about job, society and parents. Even do transition I can't be a full woman. Weird feelings on heart and makes me cry. 

My growth result attached. Please if anyone good at this, please guide me, will be gratitude to you.

Thank you,
Regina

Unfortunately I don't know everything you're taking. Only the basic stuff. However you're certainly on herbs I've never had experience with and because of that I can't offer much help beyond what others have written. I sincerely hope someone can come and give you better advice on your current plan, but all I can suggest is that you check out all the threads that Lotus and several other well educated people have had a hand in. You may have already gone over them but they really are your best bet. There is tons and tons of info and personal account here that will keep you busy reading and researching for hours.

As for transitioning. There is definitely tons of ups and downs, of hopes and fears, the smiles and tears, and all the in between when taking this path. I get the feeling of not thinking you'll be good enough to transition and the pressure of society and family. It's what kept me back from starting much earlier and I do regret that I let it hold me back for so long. You have to accept yourself and what you want to get out of live.

Don't keep waiting if that means you know you'll have regrets later, but don't make hasty decisions either. Ensure this is the path you want to take even if that means getting help from an outside party or preferably a therapist if you're incredibly uncertain. This will let you understand your desires better. In the end you may have to pick if transition is the best course for you, and that may mean leaving behind many people in your life. I know it does for me. It's sad but it is a part of dealing with humanity.

As somber as that all is, I wish you the best of luck.

(20-02-2022, 01:35 PM)Jamie-May Wrote:  Unfortunately I don't know everything you're taking. Only the basic stuff. However you're certainly on herbs I've never had experience with and because of that I can't offer much help beyond what others have written. I sincerely hope someone can come and give you better advice on your current plan, but all I can suggest is that you check out all the threads that Lotus and several other well educated people have had a hand in. You may have already gone over them but they really are your best bet. There is tons and tons of info and personal account here that will keep you busy reading and researching for hours.

As for transitioning. There is definitely tons of ups and downs, of hopes and fears, the smiles and tears, and all the in between when taking this path. I get the feeling of not thinking you'll be good enough to transition and the pressure of society and family. It's what kept me back from starting much earlier and I do regret that I let it hold me back for so long. You have to accept yourself and what you want to get out of live.

Don't keep waiting if that means you know you'll have regrets later, but don't make hasty decisions either. Ensure this is the path you want to take even if that means getting help from an outside party or preferably a therapist if you're incredibly uncertain. This will let you understand your desires better. In the end you may have to pick if transition is the best course for you, and that may mean leaving behind many people in your life. I know it does for me. It's sad but it is a part of dealing with humanity.

As somber as that all is, I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you for spending your time on my post and your reply. Not into complete transition, but I like to get a manageable feminine appearance and try to hide the growth and changes from others as much as possible. If no way, then open the truth and accept it. I just like to spend my life secretly with my feminine side. If time and situations support me I want to transform fully. I don't know what is on my Destiny. Thanks again for your advice.

Hi everyone, My results after 25 days. Feeling softness in body, puffiness in Arola, little fat distributed to thighs, hip, belly, butt and chest. Internally feel less aggressive, energy level reduced, sex interest reduced, not competing, started to observe women, begin to cry or emotional for harshly things, breathing becomes high while climbing stairs, running, doing yoga, less strength in hands and sometimes feel sad about certain features I don't have compared to born women. Feeling to continue three more months then like to take maintenance dosage like to be a complete woman after settling in life until that maintain the feminine things gathered. I started to love myself, body but many unsecured, not safe feelings about handling society. I don't know what is in my Destiny. 

My current intake details,

Saw palmetto with Zinc- 450 mg (one tablet two times on weekdays and three tablets on weekends ) 
Fenugreek - 101 mg (one tablet two times a weekday and three tablets on weekends 
Chyavanprash - 1 tablespoon
Coconut oil - for massage (before sleep)
B complex - only take on feeling less energetic

Flaxseed oil tablet - 1 tablet morning and night
Spearmint tea - 1500mg tea bag for the whole day
Sathavaari 700mg and Ashwagandha 800mg - weekly twice
Bael juice - night time before bed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Overall front view.

Hi everyone, My results after 33 days, new hair growth on corners of forehead, feeling softness, extreme softness in arola, often have bloating suspect due to maca & multigrain oats with milk, vellus hair on hands, legs, abs and shoulder, lower lips become heavy & soft, feeling to be more girl nowadays, often comparing with women around me and started to longing to one among them freely, breast (more development on left side compared to right side) & butt looks fatty more than before. Erections reduced, easy to tuck, feeling slight shrinkage in penis size & testicles (my left testicle is smaller than right, feeling getting more smaller compared to before taking herbs), feeling more tired after sunset. Feeling wise calm, less aggressive, happy sometimes more based on my growth and make me sad how to handle society

My current intake details,

Saw palmetto with Zinc- 450 mg (one tablet three times a day ) 

Fenugreek - 101 mg (one tablet three times a day 

Chyavanprash - 1 tablespoon daily morning with honey

Coconut oil - for massage (before sleep) (weekly thrice)

B complex - only take on feeling less energetic

Flaxseed oil tablet - 1 tablet morning and night

Spearmint tea - 1500mg tea bag for the whole day

Sathavaari 700mg - 1 tablet at night

Ashwagandha 800mg - weekly twice
Bael juice - night time before bed

Due to confusion, I am not following routine intake of medicines. My current boobs.

You're making very good progress, Reg!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon