Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

comparison estriol creme vs PM - who can help?

Dear forum, I am an average guy, who likes to grow tiny female breasts. I am on PM/Reishi for about 6 weeks now and still looking for the most effective (not the fastest) way to grow breasts and stay healthy.

For the "real stuff" like estradiol gel from a hormone replacement therapy you need to consult a doctor to get a recipe for the pharmacy.

The minor effective estriol can be bought free in some online stores though. (estradiol is 80 times stronger than estriol).

Can anyone compare estriol with PM? For example 1mg of estriol equals 1000mg of PM!?

Thanks for your input...

(12-02-2022, 08:36 PM)seemee74 Wrote:  

Dear forum, I am an average guy, who likes to grow tiny female breasts. I am on PM/Reishi for about 6 weeks now and still looking for the most effective (not the fastest) way to grow breasts and stay healthy.

For the "real stuff" like estradiol gel from a hormone replacement therapy you need to consult a doctor to get a recipe for the pharmacy.

The minor effective estriol can be bought free in some online stores though. (estradiol is 80 times stronger than estriol).

Can anyone compare estriol with PM? For example 1mg of estriol equals 1000mg of PM!?

Thanks for your input...

Hi Seemee74,

I'm not sure of the exact comparison but from what I understand (and I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong), PM is a phytoestrogen which doesn't bind to estrogen receptors as firmly as natural estrogen, which basically means a small amount if estriol will bind better than a lot of PM.  You also need to bear in mind that if you use a cream or gel there is only so much you can put on at once.

I was using PM cream and I'm now switching to estriol which will be used on my nipples only to help them develop whereas I will be using progesterone around the rest of the breast to develop the glands.

Hope this helps and I hope someone can expand on this to give a better comparison.

Estriol is relatively weak. PM may be stronger but there does not appear to be a study confirming.

Recently I found a study, where PM got compared to equine estrogen, found here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17957910/

and further infos here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24176763/

When I take the math and calculate ESTROGEN=ESTRADIOL down to ESTRIOL, than 1g of ESTRIOL should equal 250-2000mg of PM.

Can anyone confirm this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon