Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi. I’m Florence. This is my place to talk.

Hope that all of you are lovely.

I put a post in the member section, but will keep track of my journey and progress here.  My post is below for context.

I was shocked to realize the extent of my breast growth.  I’m nervous, but trying to get mentally ready to approach all of this.  I’ve suppressed it my entire life.

Right now, I’m taking 500mg  PM, 50mg Spiro, and 250mg Genistein three times a day.  Once the Spiro runs out, I’ll go to WP.

Initial post and pictures:

<meta charset="UTF-8">

Hi. I’m Florence and I’ve lurked like so many of you out there. I decided it was time to post today because I hit a bit of a milestone…and I’m a little scared.

At this point, I don’t even remember how I got to this board. I am someone that – if society was more tolerant – would absolutely transition tomorrow if I had the chance. I can remember crossdressing and being far more feminine minded as far back as I can remember. But, society isn’t always tolerant and I’m scared about the impact to my marriage and don’t want to negatively impact my children…so I sit.

Which leads us to today and my path. Like many stories I’ve read, I started tinkering with the intent of chasing a little bounce and sensitivity because that’s all I figured I could manage. Many have never seen results, and those that do are generally far more intense than I am able to be.

Recently, I’ve been embarking on a job search that has left me home alone more. It’s fabulous, because I have spent more time tucked and dressed than I’ve been able to in the last ten years. It’s also given me a chance to start to work on some looks….the pain of being trapped as a male is higher – but the release is glorious.

Now, I’ve had an Rx for Spiro (unrelated to identifying as trans) for about four years. So, I’ve taken that…and have added PM in light of my knowledge here. As a part of being able to dress more, I’ve been trying to nail down an everyday bra/my size (in the past any dressing has generally been quick and involved padding of some sort).

This leads me to the shock and milestone of today. In really working to fit the bra well – getting the straps and band right and getting it comfortable to a point I could wear it all day – I came to the realization that I am absolutely bigger than my standard 40B I’ve been wearing. I’m not sure when exactly this happened, but it stopped me in my tracks.

So – I dug around my “treasure box” and found an old 44D. It was stretched out from padding and age…and the band size is too big – but it was comfortable and I almost filled that. WHAT?!?

Now, I am a little overweight, so some of it is fat tissue. But, alas, this was fully shocking to me, and I don’t really know what to make of it.

I have measurable boobage. There’s also a definite chance that I could ramp it up and fast. This thought almost made me pass out.

My first thought was to stop everything and find a replacement for Spiro. My next immediate thought was to run to Amazon, buy more PM, a body shaper, a breast pump, and a new bra. You can guess which thought won out.

I would love your thoughts, and really just to discuss it with people who understand. I think my immediate thought is to get regimented about it and then ride it from there. I’m terrified.

I’m also thrilled…and cradling….my breasts.

(the blue bra is my 40B push up, the layered bras were to check the look if I encouraged my girls, and the black bra is the ill fitting D)

https://pasteboard.co/COcIeUFkw64f.png

https://pasteboard.co/QwhqfVwvWkif.png

https://pasteboard.co/AyoUhVV1bPi8.png

A little more than a month later, and I have another milestone.

I’ve been busy lately, so although I’ve kept up with my herbal routine, I haven’t dressed much.

In my first post back in February, I spoke of hitting a milestone where I filled my 44B.  The same night I posted, I ordered the same bra in a 44C.

When I tried it, it was definitely too big.  I was probably a B still.

In the past week or so, my breasts started getting very sensitive.  I thought they were getting bigger, but I wasn’t sure…finally, last night, I pulled off my undershirt and my right breast jiggled around.

I just put on that 44C bra.  It’s full.  My right breast had a bit of quad boob!

I’ve ordered a 42D.  It’s a sister size, but my bra band is still a little big at 44.  I’ll report back on this.

I may be at a point of no return.  I still haven’t said anything, but I have clothes in my closet I absolutely could not wear now (the attached picture is a baseball jersey I wore in the Fall!?!?).

I’ve ordered some cream that has both estriol and estradiol and I will start applying it to my scrotum next week.

I wonder how long I’ll make it until my wife says something.  Or, maybe she’ll want to play with them?

Either way, I know I won’t be wearing that jersey any time soon! Well, unless I wear it like I am now — to rub my nipples. It’s like I’m in heat.  Yowza.

Love,

Florence Elise

My jersey from five months ago, me wearing nothing to assist my girls — no bra…like I said, not sure I’ll use this the upcoming season: https://pasteboard.co/aUMKzEJsf4W7.jpg

Great job, just a heads up.  The previous pics are down.

Hi Florence

May I know what changes you are facing after applying estradiol cream on your scrotum. 

Thanks & Regards
Regina

The changes have been pretty incredible.  I’ve had some fat redistribution and about a cup of breast growth.

And today!  While wearing just one of my favorite shirts, my cute polka dot leggings, and my cute ballet flats…..I had FaceApp recognize me as female for the first time!!

I also need to clean my mirror.   Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

<3 Florence

https://ibb.co/JFKLCzX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon