Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Smaller Penis?

Hi everybody,

years ago i took amphetamines and i fell in love with the size of my penis i get if i used it.

but it gets you crazy if you take it longer so it is not a medication for me.

But i want the small penis, it gets so tiny i can tuck everything in with two stripes of tape.

Are there some Herbs or Stuff that will do the same? When i used my penis he was able to grow back to normal that would be awesome if other herbs can do this too?

someone used ephedra already? i wonder if the penis will shrink from a tea

maybe someone already got the same thoughts?

thanks <3

SC

• (10-04-2021, 01:45 AM)SissyCuck Wrote:  

Hi everybody,

years ago i took amphetamines and i fell in love with the size of my penis i get if i used it.

but it gets you crazy if you take it longer so it is not a medication for me.

But i want the small penis, it gets so tiny i can tuck everything in with two stripes of tape.

Are there some Herbs or Stuff that will do the same? When i used my penis he was able to grow back to normal that would be awesome if other herbs can do this too?

someone used ephedra already? i wonder if the penis will shrink from a tea

maybe someone already got the same thoughts?

thanks <3

SC

id love to be able to shrink my penis it has got small being in chastity but id love to shrink it tiney

Just fly to Asia and get surgery if it bothers you so very much. It's not as expensive as you may think, actually very cheap.  I know as i have been cosidering going under the knife myself.I don't need a willy, I only pee out of it nothing more but can sit to do that. If it really does bother you that much?

Estrogen cream on the shaft will do the trick.

Noogleberry has a penis device. Use that to get fully hard, then apply the estrogen cream. You can put on a condom if you like. Then back onto the Noogleberry.

Bonus: Estrogen cream with DMSO will absorb about 4-fold.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon