Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions regarding low dose "Bovine Ovary"

With respect to health, in my opinion (IMO), you should be monitoring your blood pressure, blood sugar and blood clotting functions.  On occasion, you will find a thread that says someone got a DVT or PE (look it up) and had the potential for dying: it is a blood clot that can kill you.  My blood pressure went up 20-30 points with PM and RC.  I also got leg cramps.  FG is the only herb that I personally found that has minimal side effects.  FG breast enhancement is a slow process and does not work for everyone.  With FG, in my experience, does not have major effect on male functionality. I suggest you use Rxlist and WebMd to discover the side effects to watch out for when thinking about taking any herb.

Over a year ago I tried BO.  I had trouble with leg cramps from Swanson BO, 250 mg.  I wanted to see if a very low dose of the BO would do anything.  I divided the 250 mg caplet into quarters; about 75 mg dose.  I tried it for 5 days and I got similar results compared to when I taking a full caplet over a year ago.    At first I got mild leg (mainly calf) cramps but after 4 days, the cramps reduced in intensity- still there, but manageable to some extent. The low dose gave me "brain fog" where I was very calm, but did not want to do much other than relax- not good for me.  For example, I did not want to work on my taxes (but who really does?).   I got some mild breast pressure. My body odor changed to the same smell as before. My blood pressure was a bit high, but much less than when I was taking 250 mg per day.  I was going to stop again since I was not being productive, but when I did a nipple massage, I had an intense pleasurable response, almost a nipple orgasm. I decided to continue the low dose for awhile longer and see what happens . For some people interested in BO, this information maybe of some use.  I noticed that some people are taking very high doses of BO ( 1000 mg per day).

(21-02-2022, 02:23 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

Over a year ago I tried BO.  I had trouble with leg cramps from Swanson BO, 250 mg.  I wanted to see if a very low dose of the BO would do anything.  I divided the 250 mg caplet into quarters; about 62 mg dose.  I tried it for 5 days and I got similar results compared to when I taking a full caplet over a year ago.    At first I got mild leg (mainly calf) cramps but after 4 days, the cramps reduced in intensity- still there, but manageable to some extent. The low dose gave me "brain fog" where I was very calm, but did not want to do much other than relax- not good for me.  For example, I did not want to work on my taxes (but who really does?).   I got some mild breast pressure. My body odor changed to the same smell as before. My blood pressure was a bit high, but much less than when I was taking 250 mg per day.  I was going to stop again since I was not being productive, but when I did a nipple massage, I had an intense pleasurable response, almost a nipple orgasm. I decided to continue the low dose for awhile longer and see what happens . For some people interested in BO, this information maybe of some use.  I noticed that some people are taking very high doses of BO ( 1000 mg per day).

As I said, "brain fog"; small math error. 75 mg should be 62 mg.

(22-02-2022, 02:57 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

As I said, "brain fog"; small math error. 75 mg should be 62 mg.

Update: about 7 days on low dose BO.  Nipple sensitivity has increased dramatically- maybe x2 x3?  I get an erection almost immediately and the "fire down below" is very intense.  Whole body feeling of slight tingling. Possible nipple orgasm a couple of times on the last day of BO.  I plan to take a break.  I do not know how long yet.

i had the same, massive fire as you put it ! down there, plus some discomfort in stomach etc, i stopped after 12 or so days, back on pm and pg etc, no fire below (kinda sad) but feeling better............

Update: Over the last few days, I have felt some small, 1-2 mm size nodules around the nipple area.  There seems to be a possible network of firmer tissue around the breast area.  There are no changes in nipple appearance or breast dimensions.  I took a last dose of about 100 mg of BO last night.   This morning, the breasts had some mild aching and the skin was warmer than surrounding tissue.  The brain fog has been subsiding over the last few days.  Leg cramps are less and controlled by a heating pad.  If I wanted, the side effects are low enough that I could continue.  The BO seems to work much faster than other herbs (?).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon