Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions regarding low dose "Bovine Ovary"

Hi

I am new to this site

I would like to know some thing about "BOVINE OVARY" 

I am male by birth, looking for partial feminisation (not full transition)

I know bovine ovary will convert T's in to E's in my body

My
question is, Is it possible to have a low dose "Bovine Ovary", till it
drop my T to the level of "350 ng/dl" (and Converting remaining in to E)
--- If That happens,

1. I can become female to some extent (at-least little bit),
  2. And at the same time i can retain my erection too

NOTE -
[my current T level is 600 ng/dl] 

I wanna know, Will it work exactly in a way i said? --- If it is wrong please correct me, and let me know how it exactly works

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I think you may want to read the section "Males staying Male."  IMO, BO is not really what you want to take for the objective you have in mind.  I am not trying to discourage you, but you should  do more reading on the subject of NBE in general.  Your question is similar to several other people recently.  To get the most out of herbal developed breasts you should probably read the background information by Lotus on NBE "science."  There is a lot of information in the "female" section of this website (breastnexus.com).  You should also consider the health aspects of NBE.  There are side effects taking the different herbs (and BO) that could have a negative impact on your health.  Someone who has more experience with the path for your objective may be able to help you more directly, but to get the most out on any NBE advice, IMO, you need to read more and get educated on the NBE subject. You are taking your health into your own hands and this is not a medical advice website. Herbs are real chemicals that can affect your health. There are websites like Rxlist.com and WebMD that can give you guidance about the different herbs and their purpose and side effects. Other sites like healthline.com that discuss many of the herbs. I encourage you to do more research. For example, breasthow.com/bovine-avary-pills has a discussion of bovine ovary that you may want to read: it describes what BO is and why it is not what you think it is. The article is too long to post here.

(29-01-2022, 04:42 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

I think you may want to read the section "Males staying Male."  IMO, BO is not really what you want to take for the objective you have in mind.  I am not trying to discourage you, but you should  do more reading on the subject of NBE in general.  Your question is similar to several other people recently.  To get the most out of herbal developed breasts you should probably read the background information by Lotus on NBE "science."  There is a lot of information in the "female" section of this website (breastnexus.com).  You should also consider the health aspects of NBE.  There are side effects taking the different herbs (and BO) that could have a negative impact on your health.  Someone who has more experience with the path for your objective may be able to help you more directly, but to get the most out on any NBE advice, IMO, you need to read more and get educated on the NBE subject. You are taking your health into your own hands and this is not a medical advice website. Herbs are real chemicals that can affect your health. There are websites like Rxlist.com and WebMD that can give you guidance about the different herbs and their purpose and side effects. Other sites like healthline.com that discuss many of the herbs. I encourage you to do more research. For example, breasthow.com/bovine-avary-pills has a discussion of bovine ovary that you may want to read: it describes what BO is and why it is not what you think it is. The article is too long to post here.

I am really sorry to ask this., I am new here, so never heard a word called NBE?, what's called NBE?

I searched in google it says NBE means National Board of Examination --- But i was sure, you didn't mean that

No problem.. Natural Breast Enhancement  ->  NBE

You probably should go to this link.....

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417

(29-01-2022, 05:19 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

You probably should go to this link.....

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417

Thank you so much for your kind reply, let me read and understand them clearly

Again, not to discourage you, it took me about 3 months of reading the information on these sites and others to understand what NBE is all about....In that 3 month period, I tried different herbs and BO. One of the major things that you need to understand is everyone reacts differently to any NBE program.

(29-01-2022, 05:31 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

Again, not to discourage you, it took me about 3 months of reading the information on these sites and others to understand what NBE is all about....In that 3 month period, I tried different herbs and BO. One of the major things that you need to understand is everyone reacts differently to any NBE program.

Hmm, let me try my best

Till yesterday, only way to feminize i think is E2 and Progesterone

But suddenly today REDDIT, Diverted me here to this site --- and it seems like some new parallel universe Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

Definitely have to learn a lot

hope you will clarify me , if i got any doubt in between

There are many people here that will gladly help you.  Good luck.

(29-01-2022, 05:43 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

There are many people here that will gladly help you.  Good luck.

Thank you so much

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon