Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am a Masculine man with breasts

(05-04-2022, 09:10 AM)magnum-boobs Wrote:  

I agree, you have boobs!

And very nice ones too.

Thank you very much Magnum.  That means alot.  I tend to feel my chest still looks pretty manly compared to so many of the nice breasts on here.

I've just joined this forum. This is precisely the kind of breasts/development I would want.  Could you share how too got to this stage please?

(08-04-2022, 12:31 AM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  

I agree, you have boobs!

And very nice ones too.

Thank you very much Magnum.  That means alot.  I tend to feel my chest still looks pretty manly compared to so many of the nice breasts on here.

You have a very nice start. Don't worry, they will continue growing when you keep on taking the NBE stuff.

Btw. What are you just now taking and how much? I have myself approximately same size boobies. Or maybe slightly bigger, but I'm noticing that there is some slow but constant growth going on - with just now about 800-1000mg PM from Ainterol, and a topped spoonful of dried Reishi powder a day (ramping up PM soon by 50% up to 1500mg). In addition I take daily a Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc tablet, Vit. D3 5000 IU, 1g fish oil, some MSM and some vit. C. I have no hurry, and these amounts seem to work.

Other people have reported a quite good development over time of several months / a year with comparable programs. There are a lot of examples here with impressing results!

Kiss  Teddy

(24-01-2023, 01:22 PM)Teddy Wrote:  
(08-04-2022, 12:31 AM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  

I agree, you have boobs!

And very nice ones too.

You have a very nice start. Don't worry, they will continue growing when you keep on taking the NBE stuff.

Btw. What are you just now taking and how much? I have myself approximately same size boobies. Or maybe slightly bigger, but I'm noticing that there is some slow but constant growth going on - with just now about 800-1000mg PM from Ainterol, and a topped spoonful of dried Reishi powder a day (ramping up PM soon by 50% up to 1500mg). In addition I take daily a Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc tablet, Vit. D3 5000 IU, 1g fish oil, some MSM and some vit. C. I have no hurry, and these amounts seem to work.

Other people have reported a quite good development over time of several months / a year with comparable programs. There are a lot of examples here with impressing results!

Kiss  Teddy
I am currently not taking anything.  I haven't in close to a year.  I lost a little fullness, but I think that added to the feminine look a little. I only took PM. Alot of people on here have done a lot of research and really put together a good program. For me it was always just a kink to see if I could go grow breasts. I wasn't that invested in it other than PM.

(02-01-2023, 09:33 PM)CagedDaddy Wrote:  I've just joined this forum. This is precisely the kind of breasts/development I would want.  Could you share how too got to this stage please?

I am probably not the best person to ask.  I started and stopped and freaked out so many times.  I kind of stumbled my way into breasts.  I took 2000-2500mg of PM a day for a few weeks. Stop for a couple weeks and do another three weeks. and so forth. I took a couple longer breaks after freaking out.  Once I felt those discs around my areola spread out wider and deeper I stopped everything.

Nice development. About what I'm looking for.

I'd like to reach roughly where you were about a year or so ago and then get bulked up a bit with weight training.

I can feel the thrill you've described on your path to breasts!

I think they look fabulous

(24-05-2023, 01:34 PM)insfca Wrote:  Nice development. About what I'm looking for.

I'd like to reach roughly where you were about a year or so ago and then get bulked up a bit with weight training.

I can feel the thrill you've described on your path to breasts!

that was my plan as well.  I wanted to lose weight to see how much breasts stayed.  Then get in good shape so they wouldn't be too noticeable.  I lost the weight. I am 6' tall. i went from 198 pounds to 168. pounds.  I am pretty lean now.  But I haven't had the time to get back in gym to bulk up.   To me the breasts are more noticeable now than they ever have been.  After losing the weight It feels like they just hang off my chest and my stomach isn't there to mask it.  I like it.  I have breasts.

It’s my impression that most men with breasts like them. I’ve seen a number of stories on the internet by men who developed breasts because of medications or some event that reduced testosterone (my case) and then slowly discovered they liked having breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon