Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just Starting PM

Hellow!

I started my breast growing adventure at the beggining of this year, using PM, tomorrow will be three weeks taking 2 pills of 500mg, but, I still don't see any change, or feel anything in my nipple (I'm wishing for it), I know that PM needs time and patience, but in how many weeks could I notice the first changes?

And other question, PM is expensive, but I found a cheap seller on amazon, but the product will be in my hands in a month, but my pills will be over in a few days. What else I can do, actually apart of PM I'm Massaging my chest with Fenugreek gel, and I'm starting progesteron cream every 3rd day.

Thanks for you advises Big Grin

(25-01-2022, 09:32 PM)Diana_qro_mx Wrote:  

I know that PM needs time and patience, but in how many weeks could I notice the first changes?

I started on PM also. This is my personal, non-scientific, your mileage may vary, experience. :-)

I took it slow to start:

Week 1 - 500mg/day(morning)

Week 2 - 2 x 500mg/day(500mg morning / 500mg night)

Week 3 - 3 x 500mg/day(500mg morning / 1000mg night)

Week 4 - 4 x 500mg/day(1000mg morning / 1000mg night)

I didn't notice anything until the end of week 4, when I noticed increased nipple sensitivity. After 2 months of 2000mg/day I stopped for a month. When I started back up, I went straight to 2000mg/day and noticed increased nipple sensitivity after a week.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon