Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natureday Capsule Herb mg Amounts Per Serving

Natureday Capsule Herb mg Amounts Per Serving 

Before I started my journey I ordered Natureday capsules.  After speaking to others on here I decided to go down the PM path instead, which is just as well as Natureday took over a month to be delivered and I just wanted to get started.

One thing that was pointed out to me was that Natureday doesn't included the amounts of herbs in each capsule or serving on their website, they just say the capsules contain BT, FG, SP, Fennel and Doug Quai and thats about it, which isn't much use.  Natureday have however put the amount of each herb on the containers themselves, so for those who are interested, the amount per serving is as follows:

Serving Size: 3 Capsules

Blessed Thistle: 428.4mg
Fenugreek: 428.4mg
Saw Palmetto: 428.4mg
Fennel: 428.4mg
Doug Quai: 142.8mg

Their recommendation is 3 caps once a day but reading through the personal programs here it seems most people are taking over double this amount of FG alone per day.  That said I've no idea what effect the other herbs will have.

In any case, I'll leave this here for discussion or for anyone who is interested.  

Note:  This isn't an endorsement, I've no idea if these work as I'm taking Purafem PM caps and Biovea PM cream and I'm really happy with my program thus far. 

(24-01-2022, 03:58 PM)WilmaFlintstone Wrote:  Natureday Capsule Herb mg Amounts Per Serving 

Before I started my journey I ordered Natureday capsules.  After speaking to others on here I decided to go down the PM path instead, which is just as well as Natureday took over a month to be delivered and I just wanted to get started.

One thing that was pointed out to me was that Natureday doesn't included the amounts of herbs in each capsule or serving on their website, they just say the capsules contain BT, FG, SP, Fennel and Doug Quai and thats about it, which isn't much use.  Natureday have however put the amount of each herb on the containers themselves, so for those who are interested, the amount per serving is as follows:

Their recommendation is 3 caps once a day but reading through the personal programs here it seems most people are taking over double this amount of FG alone per day.  That said I've no idea what effect the other herbs will have.

In any case, I'll leave this here for discussion or for anyone who is interested.  

Note:  This isn't an endorsement, I've no idea if these work as I'm taking Purafem PM caps and Biovea PM cream and I'm really happy with my program thus far. 

Could be wrong but going by the label the fenugreek and fennel are extracts at a 10:1 ratio so will be much higher than the stated dose? At that ration looking at 4000mg per 3 capsules?

(24-01-2022, 04:05 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

(24-01-2022, 03:58 PM)WilmaFlintstone Wrote:  Natureday Capsule Herb mg Amounts Per Serving 

Could be wrong but going by the label the fenugreek and fennel are extracts at a 10:1 ratio so will be much higher than the stated dose? At that ration looking at 4000mg per 3 capsules?

Well spotted and I didn't know about how the ratio works.  In which case, isn't that a fairly strong starting amount?

(24-01-2022, 04:10 PM)WilmaFlintstone Wrote:  
(24-01-2022, 04:05 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

Well spotted and I didn't know about how the ratio works.  In which case, isn't that a fairly strong starting amount?

Would think so, but then again it's around 1300mg per capsule so it's not that much more than what you'd expect once settled into a routine and am guessing it's just 3 capsules a day, not 3 capsules morning and night, plus with it being an extract it's not a 100% ratio so it could work out weaker- probably not much much granted- than what's stated, but it's possibly what gives nature day it's results.

Great info, thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon