Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried every method

(03-06-2022, 09:07 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  

(03-06-2022, 07:37 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

I have been in HRT for over 4 years. I have not tried breast supplements before HRT like others here.

I take a shot in my leg every week.

I think I am tanner 3 and I have lumps under my nipples. They feel like a ball.

I heard people go from flat to D cup in 4 years with noogleberry alone. But that’s not true with me.

Weight doesn’t goto my chest. I also struggle to gain weight because I need 3,500 calories EVERY day. Idk how to do that in a healthy way like some people.

And most importantly I noticed that you don’t need to gain weight to even grow boobs. So I make sure I get enough protein. I eat peanut butter daily, meats, and protein drinks.

Ok the thing that jumps out to me is a single shot to the Thigh I'm guessing? Try the abdominal area this needs a bit of fat to work also 10mg at once is a hell of a lot and like to suffer half life before it can be absorbed split up the dose twice in the week. But usually take 7mg every 5 days take this into consideration I strongly suggest this instead as I think your running out of E and pushing to high

I would provide them your endo even just images and ask them for information on your size the more accurate you are the better.

If your not truly T3 its likely a waste and your using it too soon

Manue has suggested a really good diet plan you want the whole food triangle leave nothing out just live normally and they will come.

You want me to inject 0.45 ml into my fat and give me a blister ? Wtf is wrong with you. You are the troll here.

I have done the 7mg/5 days.

I have done many regimens. My doctor wants me on 9mg/week I have shown you the trough from 10mg/week.

I have tried the creamer diet and it did nothing for my chest.

Hey HandofFate, I believe your current program has conflict, and I'll explain. Let's take phosphatidylserine for instance:

(PS) is a phospholipid that contains both amino acids and fatty acids. The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA work synergistically with PS to provide the building blocks for healthy cell membranes.
What Is Phosphatidylserine? (Top 6 Benefits & How to Use It)
https://draxe.com/nutrition/phosphatidylserine/

Phosphatidylserine is an interesting choice in one's program, however I think it's redundant to take amino acid protein drinks @ 30g/day in addition. Too much protein can spike insulin and thereby spike T and reduce adenylyl cyclase production…and we don't want to inhibit the latter because it's essential for gene expression to grow breasts. Taking Phosphatidylserine seems to be okay, just drop the additional protein. 

I'd lower MSM to 3 grams per day, that's just me though.

What kind of collagen do you take? I need the supplemental ingredients information.

What kind of vitamin C do you take?, 1 gram per day is way too much. Seeing that ascorbic acid is synthetically made, probably using corn starch, corn syrup, glucose and maltodextrin, I'd skip the synthetic version and get it naturally in a daily diet. My choice is lemons and peppers.

Are you taking ashwagandha to reduce stress?. The following research paper describes that T levels in males increased. Based on your labs you aren't a male anymore though. Ashwagandha also lowers the HPA (hypothalamus pituitary axis) vis lowered cortisol, I'm not sure how lowering HPA axis is beneficial for breast growth just yet, I'll let you know. I never cared for saw palmetto, and this DHT blocker has saw palmetto. Research on SP indicates it inhibits progesterone receptors and inhibits estrogen. SP inhibits DHT around 25%...as an example dutasteride inhibits DHT around 95-98%. The DHT blocker has some good ingredients like green tea extract and catechines.

An investigation into the stress-relieving and pharmacological actions of an ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract
Ashwagandha intake was also associated with greater reductions in morning cortisol (P < .001), and DHEA-S (P = .004) compared with the placebo. Testosterone levels increased in males (P = .038) but not females (P = .989) over time, although this change was not statistically significant compared with the placebo (P = .158).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC67502

Taking Bountiful breast pills is said to stimulate the pituitary, this would be in conflict with taking ashwagandha as it lowers the pituitary function.

Taking L-Arginine increases nitric oxide production (good for breast growth) and is a vasodilator which creates more blood flow to tissues. 

No issues with the calcium and melatonin unless it's calcium carbonate (which is harsh on the stomach and less bioactive), I prefer calcium citrate:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifes...t-20047097

Calcium and calcium supplements: Achieving the right balance
To absorb calcium, your body also needs vitamin D. 

Absorbability
Your body must be able to absorb the calcium for it to be effective. All varieties of calcium supplements are better absorbed when taken in small doses (500 mg or less) at mealtimes. Calcium citrate is absorbed equally well when taken with or without food and is a form recommended for individuals with low stomach acid (more common in people over 50 or taking acid blockers), inflammatory bowel disease or absorption disorders.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifes...t-20047097

The DHT blocker combo has ingredients that inhibit aromatase (grape seed extract). Nettle root isn't my choice either, it's unpredictable for stimulating T or E2…I'd skip this one and opt for dutasteride. I didn't like taking AA's, especially finasteride as it's a neuro-steroid that promotes depressive states. Plus, there's such a thing called finasteride syndrome which takes months to get over, so I opted for an orchidectomy. You'll never hear me recommend getting an orchidectomy, this is a personal choice with life long repercussions (or benefits depending on who you ask). 

I'm listing a ton of information on using MK-677, my own personal feeling is no one should use it for growing breasts…it simply doesn't work at growing breasts. Please read the attached links (as there are many) and judge for yourself. On a side note MK-677 creates lean body mass as opposed to creating fat mass, which in my opinion is a conflict to gaining weight needed for increased adipose tissue in breasts.

Berberine is like an herbal version of metformin. Taking it increases AMPK and ATP production. Increasing AMPK production helps to regulate energy, food intake and increases in cAMP levels (via cGMP concentration) inhibits the PDEs that inhibit (degrades) cAMP thus promoting adenylyl cyclase which increases the potential for gene expression...basically it helps promote breast growth in the nucleus of estrogen receptors. 

Definitions 
cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)
3′-5′-cyclic guanosine monophosphate(cGMP)
cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterases (PDEs)
AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK)
ATP (adenosine triphosphate phosphate)

Your labs indicate good levels of E and T. Taking weekly (7 days) injections of estradiol valerate at 5mg to 10mg is considered normal dosage. How do fit .9mL of estradiol valerate into a 1mL syringe? I'd be concerned about spillage coming from the plunger? . Your lab report indicates a modest 248.8 pg/ml of estradiol using 9mg, though resolving some of the above mentioned conflicts should raise the estradiol on your next lab. Discuss all the things you take with your doctor, see what he advises. 

Stopping progesterone completely is probably a good idea till you sort things out. I don't see an issue with using the noogleberry daily…though not for hours, 15 to 30 minutes is all I ever did. 

MSM 4grams/day
collagen 7 grams/day
slow release vitamin C 1gram/day
phosphatidylserine 400mg/day
ashwagandha 500mg/day (going to increase)
Bountiful Breast green pills 2pills twice a day
amino acid protein drink 30g/day
L-Arginine 1gram/day
calcium 600mg
melatonin 5mg
DHT blocker combo from amazon
Estradiol Valerate 9mg/week
Progesterone as suppository 200mg/week
MK677 50mg daily 
Berberine 2400mg/day
noogleberry every day for hours

I posted this information in the x-thread sometime ago: 
On inhibiting somatostatin, it's in breast growers interest to inhibit its action. Meaning when somatostatin is released it inhibits prolactin, oral estradiol, adenylyl cyclase, growth hormone and TSH (thyroid releasing hormone)...which also inhibits TRH (Thyrotropin releasing hormone). And inhibiting TRH means no prolactin production. In other words prolactin stimulates the aveolargenesis in the lobules of breasts. Vitamin D3 and MSM are very important for alveolar stimulation. 

When you inhibit adenylyl cyclase you inhibit ATP production, and the end result of that is inhibiting aromatase. See, estrogen stimulates prolactin and growth hormone, so by somatostatin inhibiting their action it seems like an awful waste for breast growth. 

Somatostatin
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neu...matostatin

MK-0677 (ibutamoren mesylate) for the treatment of patients recovering from hip fracture: A multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled phase IIb study:
Author links open overlay panel Abraham AdunskyaDimitris A.Papanicolaoub
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archger.2010.10.004Get rights and content
Abstract

Most elderly patients admitted for hip fracture suffer functional decline. Previous studies with MK-0677 in hip fracture patients suggested possible benefits to functional recovery. This is a randomized, double-blind study of 123 elderly hip fracture patients assigned to receive 25 mg/day of MK-0677 (n = 62) or placebo (n = 61). Primary outcomes were a rank analysis of change during the study in objective functional performance measurements and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) levels in blood. At 24-weeks, the mean stair climbing power increased by 12.5 W in the MK-0677 group (95% confidence interval (CI) = −10.95–35.88; p = 0.292) compared with placebo. Gait speed increased by a 0.7-score difference in the means (95% CI = 0.17–1.28; p = 0.011). There was no improvement in MK-0677 treated patients in several other functional performance measures. The MK-0677 group experienced fewer falls during the study compared to placebo and a smaller number of patients who had any falls (p = 0.096). Levels of IGF-1 in treated patients increased by 51.4 ng/ml (95% CI = 34.42–68.44; p < 0.001) compared to placebo. Trial was terminated early due to a safety signal of congestive heart failure in a limited number of patients. In hip fracture patients treated with 25 mg/day MK-0677, the increase in plasma IGF-1 levels was not paralleled by improvement in most functional performance measures. MK-0677 has an unfavorable safety profile in this patient population.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...4310002530

Growth hormone secretagogue MK-677: no clinical effect on AD progression in a randomized trial
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19015485/

Mk-677 discussed at Breastnexus
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417&pid=208328&highlight=mk-677#pid208328

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27347&page=7

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417&page=18&highlight=mk-677

Finally 
On being called a troll, your delivery to others is abrasive and mean spirited sometines. Folks generally try to help you here, if you don't agree with the advice you don't get to throw them under the bus. I've even questioned your real intent here based on dealings with people. Do you enjoy causing turmoil with certain people? If so, that makes you a troll in my book and you should be sent packing.  

As witnessed here:

(04-06-2022, 05:24 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  You want me to inject 0.45 ml into my fat and give me a blister ? Wtf is wrong with you. You are the troll here.

I have done many regimens. My doctor wants me on 9mg/week I have shown you the trough from 10mg/week.

https://a.co/d/7PiyHo8

https://a.co/d/dN4irDR

I’m taking ashwagandha for stress.

Someone said the fat could be going to my stomach because of stress.

I do take 5,000 IU vitamin D3 with K2 I forgot to list it.

I was taking 10mg/week of EV for the blood test. My doctor wanted me to lower to 9mg.

That is 0.45 ml.

It has to be injected into the muscle because it’s a high volume of liquid.

Even 0.02 ml causes blisters when I was taking peptides on my abdomen.

So should I be taking berberine ?

(04-06-2022, 05:24 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  

You want me to inject 0.45 ml into my fat and give me a blister ? Wtf is wrong with you. You are the troll here.

You never did answer my question exactly intermuscular injection but there is also subcutaneous injections, either way there is a guide here https://fenwayhealth.org/wp-content/uplo...all_v2.pdf as well as here https://www.folxhealth.com/library/hrt-subcutaneous-intramuscular-injections You'll see why I questioned what you was doing and how you was taking it. But thanks for jumping out at me again from in HelloDiDi's thread Sad

How long for we need a stable regime if you keep swapping often its not doing you any good you could have found a working solution but the body needs time to catch up. These things don't grow overnight. :/

(04-06-2022, 10:51 AM)Mel87 Wrote:  

(04-06-2022, 05:24 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  

You never did answer my question exactly intermuscular injection but there is also subcutaneous injections, either way there is a guide here https://fenwayhealth.org/wp-content/uplo...all_v2.pdf as well as here https://www.folxhealth.com/library/hrt-subcutaneous-intramuscular-injections You'll see why I questioned what you was doing and how you was taking it. But thanks for jumping out at me again from in HelloDiDi's thread Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

How long for we need a stable regime if you keep swapping often its not doing you any good you could have found a working solution but the body needs time to catch up. These things don't grow overnight. :/

If you take a dose like 10mg and use 40mg/ml vial you could do SQ.

If you are using 20mg/ml and use 10mg that is half the syringe of liquid.

SQ injection is for 0.2 ml or less. Half of a ML syringe is not going in my abdomen because it will blister and peel off and I will be scarred for life!!

I have been on 10mg/week for over 6 months. My doctor thinks my estradiol is too high and wants it closer to 200 pg/ml. So I’m taking 9mg/week.

I could try SQ if I ask my doctor to give me a more concentrated vial.

There's a better way of doing SQ injection. Do it deep, above the butt or on the side. Even a slim person should have enough fat there to do it... Using a needle of 12,7mm length and doing it right totally gets the stuff deep enough to cause no problems. I noted if it ends up too close to skin, a red itchy bump shows up. This irritation wont happen when it goes deep.

I would guess even more liquid could be done like that. But then again, I'm using 40mg/ml so one dose depending on cycle is less than 0,20ml. Squeezing the injection spot bit higher makes it absolutely sure that the needle goes deep. This also is nearly totally painless using 29G needle.
I don't understand why they're pushing the 20mg/ml stuff as the stronger one is just as easy to dose right and less oil and stuff gets injected. Far better with higher concentration.

Oh and HRT + supplements should be kept simple, a total cluster fuck of gazillion things at the same time is hard to control and it could be counterproductive. This is why I try to take as few things at the same time as possible. Easier to also trouble shoot if changes slow down or something goes wrong. I think Lotus gave some great ideas on how to streamline things.

(04-06-2022, 12:41 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  There's a better way of doing SQ injection. Do it deep, above the butt or on the side. Even a slim person should have enough fat there to do it... Using a needle of 12,7mm length and doing it right totally gets the stuff deep enough to cause no problems. I noted if it ends up too close to skin, a red itchy bump shows up. This irritation wont happen when it goes deep.

I would guess even more liquid could be done like that. But then again, I'm using 40mg/ml so one dose depending on cycle is less than 0,20ml. Squeezing the injection spot bit higher makes it absolutely sure that the needle goes deep. This also is nearly totally painless using 29G needle.
I don't understand why they're pushing the 20mg/ml stuff as the stronger one is just as easy to dose right and less oil and stuff gets injected. Far better with higher concentration.

Oh and HRT + supplements should be kept simple, a total cluster fuck of gazillion things at the same time is hard to control and it could be counterproductive. This is why I try to take as few things at the same time as possible. Easier to also trouble shoot if changes slow down or something goes wrong. I think Lotus gave some great ideas on how to streamline things.

You had a 11” bust before starting HRT.

(04-06-2022, 05:50 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

(04-06-2022, 12:41 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh and HRT + supplements should be kept simple, a total cluster fuck of gazillion things at the same time is hard to control and it could be counterproductive. This is why I try to take as few things at the same time as possible. Easier to also trouble shoot if changes slow down or something goes wrong. I think Lotus gave some great ideas on how to streamline things.

yeah, you were dealt a worse hand than she. you can give up if you want, live your life knowing its not your fault that you didn't grow breasts, and nobody will judge you for it, or you can ignore how easy it was for other people and keep trying to grow breasts. 

if you do get any progress, don't compare it to people on the internet, i have 1st and 2nd hand knowledge that it will hollow you out like ants do a candy wrapper.

good luck, stay strong.

(04-06-2022, 09:15 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  
(04-06-2022, 05:50 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

(04-06-2022, 12:41 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh and HRT + supplements should be kept simple, a total cluster fuck of gazillion things at the same time is hard to control and it could be counterproductive. This is why I try to take as few things at the same time as possible. Easier to also trouble shoot if changes slow down or something goes wrong. I think Lotus gave some great ideas on how to streamline things.

yeah, you were dealt a worse hand than she. you can give up if you want, live your life knowing its not your fault that you didn't grow breasts, and nobody will judge you for it, or you can ignore how easy it was for other people and keep trying to grow breasts.  if you do get any progress, don't compare it to people on the internet, i have 1st and 2nd hand knowledge that it will hollow you out like ants do a candy wrapper. good luck, stay strong.

I’ve been trying for over 4 years and spent thousands of dollars.

I lost 10 pounds and my cup size is still the same A cup. No growth no matter what I eat or supplements I take.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon