Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried every method

(25-01-2022, 04:08 AM)bash42 Wrote:  

(24-01-2022, 04:33 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

I've posted proof in lotus thread.

I showed all the herbs and supplements I bought.

What is/was your program? IE, what were you taking, and when. I've found consistency is truly key.

I've seen growth just taking 2000MG PM daily. I've been on a month, off a month for a year & 1/2 and am not even at a A cup yet.

Lately I tried RR and WP but that didn't seem to do anything for me.

When I'm on PM, my nipples are redunkously sensitive and hard more often than not. I've taken this as a sign of things happening. Was there anything you took that caused something like that? The first time I took PM, it took nearly a month before I felt anything. Now a days when I start up it takes about a week for the feeling to kick back in.

My goal however is different than yours. I am not trying to make people believe I was born a woman. While that would be my wish if I ever found a genie's bottle, it's not realistic for me. My bone structure is quite male, and I will never pass. My goal is about what you stated you have, an A cup. Enough that I won't stand out, but plenty for my wife and I to have some fun with.

I've tried EVERY method. I have multiple brands of PM, however the men here swear by ainterol so I used that the most.

I've tried stopping HRT and trying herbals alone, I have also tried them WITH HRT.

I am taking 6mg EV/week

50mg bicalutamide

0.5mg dutasteride

200mg progesterone

6mg boron twice a day

700mg fenugreek twice a day

Then it sounds like breast augmentation surgery would be a good option for you.

(25-01-2022, 09:09 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  

(25-01-2022, 04:08 AM)bash42 Wrote:  

(24-01-2022, 04:33 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

I've posted proof in lotus thread.

I showed all the herbs and supplements I bought.

What is/was your program? IE, what were you taking, and when. I've found consistency is truly key.

I've seen growth just taking 2000MG PM daily. I've been on a month, off a month for a year & 1/2 and am not even at a A cup yet.

Lately I tried RR and WP but that didn't seem to do anything for me.

When I'm on PM, my nipples are redunkously sensitive and hard more often than not. I've taken this as a sign of things happening. Was there anything you took that caused something like that? The first time I took PM, it took nearly a month before I felt anything. Now a days when I start up it takes about a week for the feeling to kick back in.

My goal however is different than yours. I am not trying to make people believe I was born a woman. While that would be my wish if I ever found a genie's bottle, it's not realistic for me. My bone structure is quite male, and I will never pass. My goal is about what you stated you have, an A cup. Enough that I won't stand out, but plenty for my wife and I to have some fun with.

I've tried EVERY method. I have multiple brands of PM, however the men here swear by ainterol so I used that the most.

I've tried stopping HRT and trying herbals alone, I have also tried them WITH HRT.

I am taking 6mg EV/week

50mg bicalutamide

0.5mg dutasteride

200mg progesterone

6mg boron twice a day

700mg fenugreek twice a day

I have to weigh in, fenugreek is a loose cannon. its an adaptogen, and your body can adapt it to prolactin, testosterone, estrogen, all on a whim of genetics and luck and physiology. In fact, because of your genetics, theres a plausible chance that it makes testosterone.

You probably have bigger fish to fry, and you likely aren't always using fenugreek. I hear that cutting out beef helps, since some of the growth hormone is like ultra testosterone that doesn't show up on testosterone tests.

hope i helped.
-Aria

(25-01-2022, 03:02 PM)JustAbbey Wrote:  Then it sounds like breast augmentation surgery would be a good option for you.

I need natural breasts. Implants would look fake on my chest.

Glad to see you're doing better today!

I really feel for you being caught between a rock and a hard place. Having tried literally everything and surgeries being discarded, you're right about nobody being able to help you.

The Hand of Fate have spoken.

I'll still pray for you to find solace. Smile

I have read that boron can increase testosterone.

Quote "After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al
of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free
testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL;
and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL."

source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/

(26-01-2022, 02:12 AM)Kay Wrote:  

I have read that boron can increase testosterone.

Quote "After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al
of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free
testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL;
and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL."

source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/

Why would it matter if it's increasing testosterone when the Dutasteride and Bicalutamide block it from binding to the receptors?

You are correct. Boron just jumped out at me and I remember what I read. I am not an expert at this at all.

I want to be clear that I do not sit around all day waiting for something to happen, I have been actively trying to grow breasts for years.

I use noogleberry every day.

When I was trying rocketmelon method, I would use noogleberry for 2-5 hours EVERY DAY. I would use the foam rings to keep the cups on.

It was painful and I still did it, for over a month.

update.

I still have not had any growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon