Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural Feminization Streamlined (The Phyto-Woman)

Hi Manue, thanks for the update and apologies for the late response. This is what I thought might happen, meaning PM is competing with your HrT (estradiol) regiment, 470 pmol is way too low for HrT. Normally HrT docs are shooting for around 735 pmol/L (200 pg/mL). I'm surprised your doctor didn't discuss stopping the PM.

The following information aren't test related answers but possible explanations. In my own personal experience my mother was given Diethylstilbestrol in 1959 before I was born. This medication (DES) was given to expectant mothers with history's of miscarriages. Years later published studies started appearing from the effects of DES. Some people (pharmaceutical special interest?) doubted the validity of the science related to DES, but I don't having lived through it along with my sisters (all having autoimmune diseases). Check it out, see if anything listed in the studies fits in your case? If not, we keep looking until we find something logical. 

DIETHYLSTILBESTROL DES AND GENDER IDENTITY STUDIES
https://diethylstilbestrol.co.uk/studies...-identity/

Hi Lotus,

I was born in 1960 and I recently found out that my mother had a miscarriage before me. She is not alive to ask, but she was a lab tech at a hospital and I am thinking that she probably took DES during her pregnancy with me.

-Crystal

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon