Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO questions

So I've been on BO for 5 days taking 2 a day before bed. I've felt great and had breasts tenderness after 2 days. Well last night being the 5th night. I got really sleepy, got a headache, and got really hot. So hot I felt like I had a fever but I took my temperature and it was normal. I had some slight nausea as well. All this lasted all night. This morning when I woke up I had very slight nausea and a headache but they've gone away now. Is any of this normal?

(15-01-2022, 08:55 PM)Ssg1992 Wrote:  

So I've been on BO for 5 days taking 2 a day before bed. I've felt great and had breasts tenderness after 2 days. Well last night being the 5th night. I got really sleepy, got a headache, and got really hot. So hot I felt like I had a fever but I took my temperature and it was normal. I had some slight nausea as well. All this lasted all night. This morning when I woke up I had very slight nausea and a headache but they've gone away now. Is any of this normal?

What is normal with NBE is not normal.. Everyone reacts differently to NBE herbs.  I had some of the same responses you did after just a short time.  I woke up with a "hot flash" feeling.  I got tired and sleepy.  I got a very mild headache. I got some nipple reaction/sensitivity.  I responded by stopping for a day or 2 and when I started again, I  cutting my dose. I suggest you not rush with a high dose, but start slower and let you body acclimate to any NBE herb.

Gotcha so did these symptoms get better when you went back on?

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Going off of BO for a couple of days then starting back with just one pill a day. I didn't think 2 a day was a high dose but apparently it is for my body.

(15-01-2022, 11:30 PM)Ssg1992 Wrote:  

Gotcha so did these symptoms get better when you went back on?

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Going off of BO for a couple of days then starting back with just one pill a day. I didn't think 2 a day was a high dose but apparently it is for my body.

I tired 1/2 pill in the morning and 1/2 in the evening for a couple of days.  Then started with a pill in the morning and one in the evening.  What happened after a few days was I got very tired during the day and had real issues focusing.  I had a hard time reading the newspaper and driving.  I was having a real tough time driving in heavy traffic and was unsure if I my reflexes were up to fast speeds.  I had some strange dreams.  My nipples got real sensitive.  I stopped BO.

Two years ago I was trying out different breast enhancement creams and oils from several major NBE companies (for example Naturaful) and PM (I stopped due to BP issues).  None of these NBE compounds showed any breast development.  A year ago I tried Swanson Ovarian Glandular, Swanson BO, Standard Process Ovex P and Swanson Raw Multi Glandular.  I tried the pills in different combination over 4 weeks before stopping due to side effects.  When I did take the pills I was not dosing more than one or two pills a day.  Recently I was reviewing my progress pictures. I found that if I looked very closely at the before and after pictures of the side of my breast there was a definite jump in the volume of breast tissue, something that I missed in looking at the pictures before. The increase in breast tissue happened over a month.  After I quit these pills I took FG (off and on), for about 5 months. I then started to see (in pictures) a small increase in the volume of the breast tissue that was started by the Swanson and Standard Process products.  I did not see much if any change in the breast measurements.  It looked like a slight redistribution of the fat in the chest area.  I think the "biological" compounds jump started my breast development. Now after a year of FG the breast development is more clearly observable. I mention this because some people do not see any breast development when they start typical herbal NBE products like PM.  Male functionality was not affected by the short time I was on the "biological" products.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon