Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting Domperidone

Now at 7 weeks on Domperidone.  Right nipple will let me get a drop or two (seems to be coming from only a single location) of milk (I assume, as it's solid white, below) when I express, left nipple, maybe lets me get some whitish fluid out, but not always.

On each nipple, I seem to only be getting milk from one location--kinda hard to explain, but I guess the actual milk ducts are not visible (no holes or anything) but the top of my nipples seem to be covered with folds, ravines, canyons, not sure how else to describe the surface, and the fluid seems to be coming from a ravine at the bottom left on each nipple.  I'm assuming that I will eventually start getting fluid from other areas, but...no clue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-02-2022, 07:19 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  Now at 7 weeks on Domperidone.  Right nipple will let me get a drop or two (seems to be coming from only a single location) of milk (I assume, as it's solid white, below) when I express, left nipple, maybe lets me get some whitish fluid out, but not always.

On each nipple, I seem to only be getting milk from one location--kinda hard to explain, but I guess the actual milk ducts are not visible (no holes or anything) but the top of my nipples seem to be covered with folds, ravines, canyons, not sure how else to describe the surface, and the fluid seems to be coming from a ravine at the bottom left on each nipple.  I'm assuming that I will eventually start getting fluid from other areas, but...no clue.

Heya! Any update on your progress?

At 16 weeks, and on 60 mg Dom three times a day.

Kinda the same--right breast producing drops of milk and some sprays when manually expressed.  Left one is the slacker boob--no matter how many times a day I use breast pumps (Elvie Pumps) all I get from it is a partial drop that never forms enough to drip.  Not sure what issue is, but, that's where I'm at.

I never really wanted or needed to actually lactate copiously--just wanted to mature and enlarge my existing breast tissue.  I'm going to give this about 3 more weeks, then will be tapering Dom down to 0.

Thanks for asking!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon