Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I've got 2 questions about BO

Okay 29 male here, so I've taken BO twice for only 2 weeks at a time, and have results start to happen so quickly I freak out and stop. This time I plan on staying the course because after months of soul searching my desire to be a woman has never faded.

Anyways though my first question is this. I keep seeing that after 6 months or so that the effects of BO are permanent so does that mean the body has become proficient in converting T to E and that one could stop taking BO?

My 2nd question is this. So from my understanding is that BO converts T to E through atomization. I've also seen that BO leaves male genitalia inoperable after a few months. So looking at it, it would seem that if the testicles stop producing testosterone then there will be none for the BO to convert into estrogen. Leaving yourself hormoneless. Am I right to assume this?

I'm not a biologist so I could be completely wrong in these assumptions. But they're questions that have been bouncing around in my head. Unfortunately I can't find any long term results, and the people like myself who do see good results on BO never seem to stay on it long term or never post long term updates going 6 months or longer.

Ok…Assumption #1: Any breast development at any stage is permanent. It could be 3 months, 6 months, or a year. The six month mark is wether your sperm remains fertile. After 6 months in the program…you’ll probably be shooting blanks and there’s a good chance you won’t be able to achieve, let alone maintain an erection. Now, yes, aromatase will convert T into E to independently and after a point, usually a year or more, your body will convert on its own without the need for additional input, but there is no guarantee, and testing for hormone levels is the only way to be sure.

Assumption #2: BO doesn’t convert T to E, the enzyme Aromatase does. BO activates and multiplies the amount of Aromatase available to do the converting. Yes, the plumbing pretty much stops working, but low levels of T are still bring produced in the prostate and testicles, albeit at a much lower level, which is why castration would never work if taking BO. You can basically see your nuts as male “ovaries.”

(11-01-2022, 08:48 PM)Ssg1992 Wrote:  

Okay 29 male here, so I've taken BO twice for only 2 weeks at a time, and have results start to happen so quickly I freak out and stop. This time I plan on staying the course because after months of soul searching my desire to be a woman has never faded.

Anyways though my first question is this. I keep seeing that after 6 months or so that the effects of BO are permanent so does that mean the body has become proficient in converting T to E and that one could stop taking BO?

My 2nd question is this. So from my understanding is that BO converts T to E through atomization. I've also seen that BO leaves male genitalia inoperable after a few months. So looking at it, it would seem that if the testicles stop producing testosterone then there will be none for the BO to convert into estrogen. Leaving yourself hormoneless. Am I right to assume this?

I'm not a biologist so I could be completely wrong in these assumptions. But they're questions that have been bouncing around in my head. Unfortunately I can't find any long term results, and the people like myself who do see good results on BO never seem to stay on it long term or never post long term updates going 6 months or longer.

Ok…to complete my thought…

Traveling down the transgender highway, there are a few basic methodologies. I’ll focus on two.

Person A is going to take anti androgens and supplement with synthetic hormones. Basically swapping out one set of gender hormones for the other. He needs doctors and the risks are huge. Person B is going to use glandular therapy. Here one takes BO and by doing so, increases the amount of available Aromatase and it processes T into E, just the same way biological women do.

Now, after a while person A decides to stop…depending on time and dose, there may be some return to male chemistry. Not so with BO. Person B decides to stop, and depending on time and dose, there is no return to any form of male chemistry.

This is because while consuming BO one is increasing this natural enzyme, Aromatase and as it keeps converting T into E, the hypothalamus becomes saturated with E and shuts down the production of LH, a necessary chemical for the production of T. So, as T levels plummet, person B becomes E dominant and just like inertia the conversion process keeps moving forward. And it will never stop…ever.

Person A…stop the hormones, stop the process…Person B stop the enzymes…oh, well. The process carries on.

On a personal experience note: BO is just one element of many in this journey as BO alone won’t get you there. You need to look at PM, a bio-identical estrogen cream, Volufiline serum for shaping and rounding, an anti-androgen in the beginning to help the E get a jump start, kelp supplements to bolster metabolism, and pituitary supplement as that’ll stimulate growth hormones.

From my research, this is just my understanding. I’m sure I glossed over many details, but we must be responsible to ourselves and do our own research and get our own medical advice. Although a forum is a great source of information, it should not be your sole source for healthcare.

(11-01-2022, 08:48 PM)Ssg1992 Wrote:  

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon