Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quick question regarding herbs/ supliments?

Just a quick one really and one that's been bugging me, so been following my routine for axweek now, but one thing that am lost on as there's conflicting information is when to take herbs/ supplements.

What I mean is that some state you take them on a full stomach, others better on an empty stomach or prior or with a meal? Does it depend on the herb/ supplements being taken if you get what I mean? In short what's better for absorption?

Can't really help you out on this one. But I can tell you that for me in the morning taking PM on an empty stomach is not a good idea if you have a weak stomach

I must have a fairly strong stomach for things in that case, took them on an empty stomach with a bottle of water to wash them down and been relatively fine, and other days if had them after a meal with no real noticeable dude effects, it's just there seems to be conflicting information as to what is the better method or more efficient.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon