Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Low PM Dose + Bi-daily PG cream

Hello~
Just wondering is there anyone on a low PM dose? Like 500 or 1000mg per day, with tiny bit of PG cream on nipple/breast every other night?
Without any T-blockers(herbal nor medication).

hi

yep thats me, i started 1st november with just pm creal morning and night then 1st week in dec i added pm spray during the day and  now i have added 1x 250mg pm tablet at lunch time., next week i will increase that to 500mg once a day.

i hour a day breast pumping a day since 27th december

i also take photos on the first of each month which will be posted at some point.

as is the general advice on the forum, start low and see how your body tolerates whatever your taking then slowly increase.

so after 10 weeks my boobs are heavier and hang to a boob shape when bent over which i am putting down to fat gathering on my chest, no budding as yet which i am so looking forward to.

given the low dose i am taking i have no idea how long it will take to bud but perhaps those with more experience can add there thoughts  for those who are also starting low and careful??????

given

(15-01-2022, 08:36 AM)geordie1959 Wrote:  

hi

yep thats me, i started 1st november with just pm creal morning and night then 1st week in dec i added pm spray during the day and  now i have added 1x 250mg pm tablet at lunch time., next week i will increase that to 500mg once a day.

i also take photos on the first of each month which will be posted at some point.

as is the general advice on the forum, start low and see how your body tolerates whatever your taking then slowly increase.

ive been on herbs for about 4 years off and on ive had results with PM befor but had to stop becouse of side effects ulcerated mouth and foggy mind at times , been tacking red clover and have had some sucess with it but that gives me hot flushes and night sweats . a cople of weecks ago i had a idea i wonderd if it was just i could not tolerate high dose PM  1000 -2000 or 3000 mgs so i filled my own empty capsulles with PM powder size 1 caps wich i think holds about 300 mgs i also started tacking just a 1/4 of a red clover tablet insted of a hole 1000 mg tab . its only been a couple of weecks but ive already seen some groth and my boobs feel much heavier .

i read sometime ago not every one needs to take high doses that sometime less is moor . best results ive had since i very first started

so after 10 weeks my boobs are heavier and hang to a boob shape when bent over which i am putting down to fat gathering on my chest, no budding as yet which i am so looking forward to.

given the low dose i am taking i have no idea how long it will take to bud but perhaps those with more experience can add there thoughts  for those who are also starting low and careful??????

given

(15-01-2022, 08:36 AM)geordie1959 Wrote:  

hi

given

That's sounds wonderful. Besides boobs getting heavier, any fat distributions and loss of morning erection? Looking forward to those two too Big Grin
But in a slowly manner. 

I'm currently taking 1100mg PM everyday. And I'm still waiting for my PG cream. But i'm probably also going to take a low dose of Reishi (500mg)

(17-01-2022, 04:34 PM)eve_phedrina Wrote:  

I'm currently taking 1100mg PM everyday. And I'm still waiting for my PG cream. But i'm probably also going to take a low dose of Reishi (500mg)

so now taking 500mg once a day plus breast spray on a morning, pm cream afternoon and spray again night time.  i have stopped the breast pumping for now but will start that again in a month or two.

im hoping to see or rather feel some budding in the next month or two.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon