Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here and lots of questions

I'm really not that good about talking about myself, but here goes.

Basic description:  I'm 36 (going to be 37 2 months from today), 6', 130#.  Yes, I know you're thinking that's pretty thin.  From the time I was about a year old to the time I was 4 and a half, I had a rare intestinal disorder (1 in 1000 people have this) that nearly killed me (1 in 5 of the above number actually have issues with the thing).  It took an exploratory surgery to find out just what was going on in there and apparently the tissues were already dead...  if they had waited another 3 weeks to go in, I wouldn't be here.  I didn't hit 3 digits on the scale until high school.  As a result, I have less than 5% body fat, mostly in both sets of cheeks (supposedly, couldn't tell by me it's anywhere above my waist).  I have crazy high metabolism as a result of this because my body was forced to absorb as many nutrients as it could as quick as it could before the food remnants hit the lower half of my small intestine and was forced to go back out the entrance because the exit was blocked.  And I still, to this day, have some residual "effects" from this besides the 6" scar between my breastbone and down around my belly button and lack of body fat.
NGL, I wanted to grow boobs from the time I was 14, shortly after my first grandmother passed.  Supposedly she died of breast cancer, but from what I can gather it was metastatic lung cancer that was first noticed as a lump in her boobs.  I have absolutely won the genetic lottery...  if it's not on one side of the family it's on the other.  Cancer, heart issues, cataracts, you name it other than actual deformities.  I started secretly doing some light CD then, but ever since 19, I have been collecting a lot of clothes, shoes, etc.  I'm tired of wearing the fake silicone boobs (even though I can choose the cup size I want to wear that day/night...  currently wearing a pocket bra with supposed AA cup inserts right now), and they're really expensive.

I started experimenting with NBE back in June of 20 with BioTech's Natural Curves.  I could feel the tenderness and ache within about 3 days, but even after several bottles I didn't get any noticeable results even after up to 4 pills/day.  I have also tried PM (absolutely no results there), Breast Actives, and MinaNaturals' Bust Blast.  Back then I hadn't really done any research into the subject, I just knew I wanted to do this on the DL and I absolutely despise doctors (I used to scream at the sight of anyone in a white lab coat...  after being subjected to almost literally every medical diagnostic test known to man in the 80s, you get kinda freaked out as a kid under 5) and cost is kind of an issue too, so hormones and therapists are out.  I have next to no projection and it was only recently I started up again (12/10/21) after having been off of the NC for almost 3 months.  I bought 3 bottles of 250mg Swanson BO, and it started working the 3rd day into 2 capsules in the AM (I take it 6A/6P with an 8 oz bottle of generic Ensure High Protein).  Except this time was different...  the ache was less intense but deeper.  My nips have finally started changing color, getting darker instead of being pink.  Now, I have always had hard buds under my nips, but even that has changed too...  they've gotten softer and have actually spread out into glands and ducts I can feel.  Right now I'm in an off week as I haven't felt anything and I just bought a Liver detox complex containing Dandelion Root to cleanse my system as I read in some articles here.  I'm going to try to get some White Peony as well.

My question is this.  My "mother's" (long explanation as to why that is in quotes) side of the family mostly had DD cups.  My (full blood as I have a half sister too) sister is also a DD cup.  I don't want to be that big.  I'll be happy with a full A cup, but I have 2 B cup bras that I haven't worn that I'm saving for if/when I can fill them, and that's the biggest I want to go.  I also would like to keep the plumbing down below working, but it makes absolutely no difference to me if my sperm count gets eradicated as I stopped wanting kids when I was 25 (my father was just shy of 44 when I was born and he just couldn't keep up with us kids and I refuse to be like him).  What are my chances of getting even an A cup, or going all the way to the goal of a B?  And any recommendations on any other herbs I should try?  Again, PM did absolutely nothing for me and I'm currently on pause in my second of 3 bottles of BO.  Or do you think this is going to be a waste of time and and an effort in futility?

Ok…1, if this is really what you want, BO will get you there, but not overnight. It’s a long process…6 plus months. Be ABSOLUTELY sure it’s what you want because there’s no going back…period. Taking pills and altering your chemistry is serious and not some fantasy game.

2. You have to attack the situation from different angles, so…you have BO, a PM cream spiked with Volufiline does wonders for breast shape and development. Also, a bio-identical estrogen cream should be part of the program.

Additionally, you’ll need Kelp supplements and be diligent about checking and recording your body temperature DAILY.

Peony, the extract WITH alcohol helps boost aromatase while suppressing testosterone.

Watch your doses so you don’t screw up your plumbing as you’re walking a tightrope…

Do it right, and you could hit your goals after 6 months…be careful though, you go too far beyond 6 months and you’ll be changing more than your wardrobe…it’ll be your identity as well.

You’re on a curvy road with lots of twists and turns, so really think about your decision BEFORE you’re saddled with regret.

Lastly have lots of support because the mood swings and the emotional changes on BO are wicked and you’ll need lots of emotional support to see you through.

Wishing you the best of luck!

(08-01-2022, 08:08 PM)dv2003 Wrote:  

I'm really not that good about talking about myself, but here goes.

Basic description:  I'm 36 (going to be 37 2 months from today), 6', 130#.  Yes, I know you're thinking that's pretty thin.  From the time I was about a year old to the time I was 4 and a half, I had a rare intestinal disorder (1 in 1000 people have this) that nearly killed me (1 in 5 of the above number actually have issues with the thing).  It took an exploratory surgery to find out just what was going on in there and apparently the tissues were already dead...  if they had waited another 3 weeks to go in, I wouldn't be here.  I didn't hit 3 digits on the scale until high school.  As a result, I have less than 5% body fat, mostly in both sets of cheeks (supposedly, couldn't tell by me it's anywhere above my waist).  I have crazy high metabolism as a result of this because my body was forced to absorb as many nutrients as it could as quick as it could before the food remnants hit the lower half of my small intestine and was forced to go back out the entrance because the exit was blocked.  And I still, to this day, have some residual "effects" from this besides the 6" scar between my breastbone and down around my belly button and lack of body fat.
NGL, I wanted to grow boobs from the time I was 14, shortly after my first grandmother passed.  Supposedly she died of breast cancer, but from what I can gather it was metastatic lung cancer that was first noticed as a lump in her boobs.  I have absolutely won the genetic lottery...  if it's not on one side of the family it's on the other.  Cancer, heart issues, cataracts, you name it other than actual deformities.  I started secretly doing some light CD then, but ever since 19, I have been collecting a lot of clothes, shoes, etc.  I'm tired of wearing the fake silicone boobs (even though I can choose the cup size I want to wear that day/night...  currently wearing a pocket bra with supposed AA cup inserts right now), and they're really expensive.

I started experimenting with NBE back in June of 20 with BioTech's Natural Curves.  I could feel the tenderness and ache within about 3 days, but even after several bottles I didn't get any noticeable results even after up to 4 pills/day.  I have also tried PM (absolutely no results there), Breast Actives, and MinaNaturals' Bust Blast.  Back then I hadn't really done any research into the subject, I just knew I wanted to do this on the DL and I absolutely despise doctors (I used to scream at the sight of anyone in a white lab coat...  after being subjected to almost literally every medical diagnostic test known to man in the 80s, you get kinda freaked out as a kid under 5) and cost is kind of an issue too, so hormones and therapists are out.  I have next to no projection and it was only recently I started up again (12/10/21) after having been off of the NC for almost 3 months.  I bought 3 bottles of 250mg Swanson BO, and it started working the 3rd day into 2 capsules in the AM (I take it 6A/6P with an 8 oz bottle of generic Ensure High Protein).  Except this time was different...  the ache was less intense but deeper.  My nips have finally started changing color, getting darker instead of being pink.  Now, I have always had hard buds under my nips, but even that has changed too...  they've gotten softer and have actually spread out into glands and ducts I can feel.  Right now I'm in an off week as I haven't felt anything and I just bought a Liver detox complex containing Dandelion Root to cleanse my system as I read in some articles here.  I'm going to try to get some White Peony as well.

My question is this.  My "mother's" (long explanation as to why that is in quotes) side of the family mostly had DD cups.  My (full blood as I have a half sister too) sister is also a DD cup.  I don't want to be that big.  I'll be happy with a full A cup, but I have 2 B cup bras that I haven't worn that I'm saving for if/when I can fill them, and that's the biggest I want to go.  I also would like to keep the plumbing down below working, but it makes absolutely no difference to me if my sperm count gets eradicated as I stopped wanting kids when I was 25 (my father was just shy of 44 when I was born and he just couldn't keep up with us kids and I refuse to be like him).  What are my chances of getting even an A cup, or going all the way to the goal of a B?  And any recommendations on any other herbs I should try?  Again, PM did absolutely nothing for me and I'm currently on pause in my second of 3 bottles of BO.  Or do you think this is going to be a waste of time and and an effort in futility?

Maybe I am reading you story incorrectly, but it seems to me (sorry if this is wrong) that you are in a rush.  One of the things that you could learn from reading "stories" and "programs" on this site is a couple of things: 1) go slow and do not rush; 2) listen to your body when taking herbs, there are side effects that can be dangerous; 3) some people recommend taking only one or two herbs to begin with and give them time to work; 4) Lotus has an excellent write up as to the "science" behind NBE, read his work and people's response to his suggestions; 5) be very careful with your health, blood pressure and blood clots are an issue.  There are many more things to consider, but it would take pages and pages of explanation.  Some more experienced people on this site probably will have better suggestions.  As far as plumbing continuing to work, BO is not going to get you there if I understand the BO threads correctly.  Relax, take your time. As one person points out, this is a marathon and not a sprint. Good luck.

I too am pretty thin, 5'9", 135#. I know we're on the BO section, but I'd like to suggest pumping. It's quite inexpensive, (i got ebay domes, they work if you're gentle with them) and reversible. I went from a bust difference of 0" to 3.5" in around 5 months.

First, I forgot to add something up above I should have:

1.  Even from the time I was a baby I develop a tolerance to medications and what not rapidly...  don't know what it was but at one point for something I had to be put on a rotating med schedule.  Seems to be that things stop working either partially or completely after about 3 weeks...  which is why the antidepressants I was put on years ago (haven't been on in years because I never needed them to start with) never worked as they take 3 weeks just to start working.

2.  I also take a capsule of saw palmetto (tried 2 but didn't feel well after a couple days so had to cut back) every time I take the BO.

3.  If I didn't say it above, what little I do have is all on the right side other than the milk gland development.  I don't have hardly any protrusion at all but definitely none on my left side.

4.  I have already read most of the FAQ's, including those by Lotus.  I only understood about half of what was posted in the sciencey posts once the medical jargon started coming in hot and heavy but got the basic jist of what was posted.  Also have spent months reading posts on Quora and elsewhere doing research.  This was before I bought the BO a month ago, which I started on 12/10 with 1 pill/day for a week before bumping up to 2 in the morning.

New question:

Why does it seem like I grew more body hair?  Used to be all I had to shave above my scar was the hairs around my nips (which I have had literally since I started getting body hair other than 3 hairs in a small scar on my left side from a broken glass bowl when I was a kid) but I have gained quite a few on my chest?  Perhaps the hormones are compensating even though I'm taking the saw palmetto?

Oh, and am I going to have issues growing since I'm a belly sleeper (at least for now...  I'm trying to wean off but I have a thing about pillows)?

To answer some points above...

Other than for about 4 months since June of 20 (because I either ran out or got discouraged) I have been taking some sort of boob enhancers.  I'm not in any rush but one would think after a year and a half I would be seeing some visible results, which I haven't been up until I started the BO.  Heck, most of the time I didn't feel anything like soreness or anything (again, absolutely nothing with the PM or the Breast Actives, and very little at the beginning of like 4 bottles of the Bust Blast), which is why I stopped the Natural Curves (the only thing up to the BO that actually gave me some feeling like something was working) after I ran out in October.  I know this isn't going to happen overnight but nothing after almost 2 years is frustrating.  Especially since I have been reading that I would be pretty much stuck with whatever comes up after 3 years, and I'm almost 2/3 of the way to that point.

I'm well aware it's permanent.  I'd like to be able to fill my bras with something besides falsies (and I have a few bras...  I'm a 38x).  And, again, don't care about the effects down below other than that the plumbing still functions and have no desire for any offspring.  I live alone and don't plan on changing that, and have for the most part cut my family out of my life (long story you don't want to know about) so I don't particularly have any cares for what they would think.

Again, PM did literally nothing for me.  I still have part of a bottle of PM serum up in the bathroom that I would apply to my nips and then use a pair of those nip suckers (the ones you stick on your nip and then turn the knob to apply a vacuum).  This was along with the capsules.  Also have a (half?) small jar of the Breast Actives cream as well (don't remember all it has in it).

I've also been looking for an affordable pump and massager.  Bought a pump from eBay but the cups were too big (and they were the small ones for that particular pump) so I gave it to my FWB who has some...  well...  issues, after 2 kids and losing a ton of weight.  And the massager wasn't at all what I was expecting so she has that too.  I also have access to an unused TENS unit my "mother" bought a couple years ago that she's obviously not going to be using now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon