Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here and lots of questions

I'm really not that good about talking about myself, but here goes.

Basic description:  I'm 36 (going to be 37 2 months from today), 6', 130#.  Yes, I know you're thinking that's pretty thin.  From the time I was about a year old to the time I was 4 and a half, I had a rare intestinal disorder (1 in 1000 people have this) that nearly killed me (1 in 5 of the above number actually have issues with the thing).  It took an exploratory surgery to find out just what was going on in there and apparently the tissues were already dead...  if they had waited another 3 weeks to go in, I wouldn't be here.  I didn't hit 3 digits on the scale until high school.  As a result, I have less than 5% body fat, mostly in both sets of cheeks (supposedly, couldn't tell by me it's anywhere above my waist).  I have crazy high metabolism as a result of this because my body was forced to absorb as many nutrients as it could as quick as it could before the food remnants hit the lower half of my small intestine and was forced to go back out the entrance because the exit was blocked.  And I still, to this day, have some residual "effects" from this besides the 6" scar between my breastbone and down around my belly button and lack of body fat.
NGL, I wanted to grow boobs from the time I was 14, shortly after my first grandmother passed.  Supposedly she died of breast cancer, but from what I can gather it was metastatic lung cancer that was first noticed as a lump in her boobs.  I have absolutely won the genetic lottery...  if it's not on one side of the family it's on the other.  Cancer, heart issues, cataracts, you name it other than actual deformities.  I started secretly doing some light CD then, but ever since 19, I have been collecting a lot of clothes, shoes, etc.  I'm tired of wearing the fake silicone boobs (even though I can choose the cup size I want to wear that day/night...  currently wearing a pocket bra with supposed AA cup inserts right now), and they're really expensive.

I started experimenting with NBE back in June of 20 with BioTech's Natural Curves.  I could feel the tenderness and ache within about 3 days, but even after several bottles I didn't get any noticeable results even after up to 4 pills/day.  I have also tried PM (absolutely no results there), Breast Actives, and MinaNaturals' Bust Blast.  Back then I hadn't really done any research into the subject, I just knew I wanted to do this on the DL and I absolutely despise doctors (I used to scream at the sight of anyone in a white lab coat...  after being subjected to almost literally every medical diagnostic test known to man in the 80s, you get kinda freaked out as a kid under 5) and cost is kind of an issue too, so hormones and therapists are out.  I have next to no projection and it was only recently I started up again (12/10/21) after having been off of the NC for almost 3 months.  I bought 3 bottles of 250mg Swanson BO, and it started working the 3rd day into 2 capsules in the AM (I take it 6A/6P with an 8 oz bottle of generic Ensure High Protein).  Except this time was different...  the ache was less intense but deeper.  My nips have finally started changing color, getting darker instead of being pink.  Now, I have always had hard buds under my nips, but even that has changed too...  they've gotten softer and have actually spread out into glands and ducts I can feel.  Right now I'm in an off week as I haven't felt anything and I just bought a Liver detox complex containing Dandelion Root to cleanse my system as I read in some articles here.  I'm going to try to get some White Peony as well.

My question is this.  My "mother's" (long explanation as to why that is in quotes) side of the family mostly had DD cups.  My (full blood as I have a half sister too) sister is also a DD cup.  I don't want to be that big.  I'll be happy with a full A cup, but I have 2 B cup bras that I haven't worn that I'm saving for if/when I can fill them, and that's the biggest I want to go.  I also would like to keep the plumbing down below working, but it makes absolutely no difference to me if my sperm count gets eradicated as I stopped wanting kids when I was 25 (my father was just shy of 44 when I was born and he just couldn't keep up with us kids and I refuse to be like him).  What are my chances of getting even an A cup, or going all the way to the goal of a B?  And any recommendations on any other herbs I should try?  Again, PM did absolutely nothing for me and I'm currently on pause in my second of 3 bottles of BO.  Or do you think this is going to be a waste of time and and an effort in futility?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
New here and lots of questions - by dv2003 - 08-01-2022, 08:08 PM
RE: New here and lots of questions - by Epeters9460 - 08-01-2022, 09:01 PM
RE: New here and lots of questions - by thegirl1951 - 09-01-2022, 01:12 AM
RE: New here and lots of questions - by allabouteve - 10-01-2022, 03:10 PM
RE: New here and lots of questions - by dv2003 - 12-01-2022, 02:51 AM