Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Life on BO: 16 Weeks, A Road Travelled

Good day everyone,

For those who have followed my previous posts, I’ve been traveling down this road, and in the midst of heavy mood swings and accelerating changes, I pulled off to take a breather.

Well, during this respite, I did lots of soul searching, praying, and once the fog cleared my mind, I came across many discoveries that were right in front of me, but blinded from view by “noise,” “drugs,” and my own shortcomings.

It takes so much more than a few pills, a dress and some lipstick to be able to stand on a corner and proclaim “I am woman, hear me roar!” It takes a lifetime of experiences, affirmations, and acceptance to be a woman (or a man, for that matter.) There are flora and fauna that can change their gender, not for giggles, but for the survival of the species. Well, what makes us think that we can just “change” our gender and go on with life?

It doesn’t work that way…as a genetic male, I’ll always be a man, even if I’m pretending or acting like a woman. That fact can NEVER change.

Ok..BO works, but as one element, not the sole element. One needs to attack their transition or breast development in many avenues. I used PM cream that I added a few drops of Volufiline to. In addition, I also used bio-identical estrogen and progesterone creams.

It takes time, patience, and lots of money…and forget the Noogle…

To those who travel this road, I wish you all the best. It’s one of judgement, condemnation, and trials, by ignorant folks, but in the end for those who make it to the other side, can be rewarding.

Life is like a poker game…I was dealt a pretty good hand, maybe I just needed to appreciate it. I won’t throw in my cards for a new set in the hopes of something better, as that “something better” has always been right in front of me.

Through the woods and bramble I found the road back home, and I’m much happier albeit forever changed emotionally, physically, and maybe even mentally. Thank you for reading and sharing your time with me.

It’s been quite an experience, and my one hope is that the study of gender and society grows, not to subject those to an predetermined agenda, but rather to shed light to the complexity of the human experience and to better understand the workings and interplay of the two.

-Elle

I re-read your post from a month ago.  Am I correct in assuming from you post today that you are considering stopping your program?

Your assumption is 100% correct. I took a break and stopped all the pills, creams, and whatnot 3 weeks ago.

(09-01-2022, 01:22 AM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

I re-read your post from a month ago.  Am I correct in assuming from you post today that you are considering stopping your program?

(09-01-2022, 04:04 AM)Epeters9460 Wrote:  

Your assumption is 100% correct. I took a break and stopped all the pills, creams, and whatnot 3 weeks ago.

Thanks for the clarification.  Do you plan to continue in the future?  Your comments are thought provoking.

Ok don’t see my continuing on the path towards a transgender life or the ongoing meddling with my chemistry.

For the first time in a year, my mind is clear and focused and I must now live with the changes already having taken place and be the best “me” that I can be.

From time to time I will continue to dabble on this site and I’m happy to answer or address any questions that one may have in the context of my own experience.

-Elle

(09-01-2022, 06:16 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(09-01-2022, 04:04 AM)Epeters9460 Wrote:  

Thanks for the clarification.  Do you plan to continue in the future?  Your comments are thought provoking.

Hi Elle,
Congratulations on your choice. I experience the same feeling a few years ago.
If you would be so kind can you go through your enlightenment process for us.
Maybe in another thread.
I'd like to compare with mine and maybe get some others to share.
Huggs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon