Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Walnut leaves

So I ordered a pound of walnut leaves on impulse because that so far appears to be the only plant where progesterone (and not just a precursor of it) has been documented. I have no idea how much progesterone is typically in walnut leaves because the scientific paper everyone refers to is behind a paywall. I also don't know what to do with the leaves.

The leaves come dried and shredded to be used as tea. According to Wikipedia the melting point of progesterone is 126°C and it is not soluble in water, so I don't think much of the progesterone would pass into the drink. I definitely don't want to use ethanol to dissolve it. Or should I simply eat the leaves? Mixing half a gram of PM powder into my morning cereals doesn't affect its taste.

Since Dr. Powers believes up the butt is the best way for progesterone, maybe grinding it to a powder and mixing it with coconut oil before cooling to make suppositories? I could also add the PM I'm currently taking orally... Or would it be better to heat the mixture first above the 126°C? When does progesterone evaporate or break down?

I found a dissertation where they look at the ingredients of walnut leaves. Unfortunately (well, for most of you) it is in German: https://doi.org/10.5283/epub.41118

They start off with 3.3kg of dried leaves and end up with four fractions totalling 11.5mg that contain (are?) progesterone. Table 4-11 in that dissertation also confirms that there are no other plants documented to contain progesterone.

I also found a website with an estimate for the boiling point of progesterone. It is estimated to be around 394°C. I think I'll heat the pulverized leaves in oil to around 150°C to disinfect them before casting suppositories.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon