Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Massager s in / as a bra?

Good morning, everyone,
I was thinking how to best assist growth via massage, as I'm going all the time, but usually at home (I.E., hands are busy tying all day and night).

I was debating the value of a massager for the breasts, like this bra design, or this device for inside the bra

Does anyone have any experience with this approach? Massage is likely THE missing element for me, so I need a way to add it in, that doesn't take away from the endless volume of tasks due each day.
I don't want to waste money, of course.

-Dianna

I have no experience with these products, but the reviews are not good.

I did see this product on Amazon and the reviews are better:

https://www.amazon.com/Products-Enhancer...B07PK3J3Y8

I have the ones that look like a pair of UFOs! 

They're actually pretty cool. They use rotating laser light, magnets, vibration and heat (they warm up with all the vibration).

Do they work? I'd say no.

Probably one of my most ridiculous purchases off of Amazon (from a while back). lol

But they're still pretty funny! I might string them up from the ceiling as an Area 51 mobile.  Big Grin

User reviews complain that that vibration (even on high) isn't strong enough (which is true - you'd have to wear an excruciatingly tight bra to really feel the vibration - which I'm guessing is likely the case with many of these types of devices).

You are likely far better off with hand shaping as I call it.

Not just massage (or pressure) for massage sake. But actually shaping them with your hands.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-01-2022, 05:37 PM)Kay Wrote:  

I have no experience with these products, but the reviews are not good.

I did see this product on Amazon and the reviews are better:

https://www.amazon.com/Products-Enhancer...B07PK3J3Y8

Knowing how the reviews work on the site (especially with so few) I wouldn't give the apparent high marks much credence.

I have never tried one like that and the women I have talked to about breast growth have never mentioned trying anything like that.   Mose do massages with their hands....  Don't know if using that would be better than spending that same amount of time pumping your breasts?  I would just pump more...

I, too, have found that the above massagers don't do much.  I do regularly use some nipple massagers that give me insane stimulation.  They have been good for up to 45 minutes on a charge. I haven't had any trouble keeping the soft silicone domes attached to my breasts, but other users have complained about that. Unfortunately, one of my pair has malfunctioned after about 20 hours of use.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-05-2022, 09:19 PM)Mak8 Wrote:  I, too, have found that the above massagers don't do much.  I do regularly use some nipple massagers that give me insane stimulation.  They have been good for up to 45 minutes on a charge. I haven't had any trouble keeping the soft silicone domes attached to my breasts, but other users have complained about that. Unfortunately, one of my pair has malfunctioned after about 20 hours of use.
You have a link to where you bought them?

(24-05-2022, 02:52 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  
(23-05-2022, 09:19 PM)Mak8 Wrote:  I, too, have found that the above massagers don't do much.  I do regularly use some nipple massagers that give me insane stimulation.  They have been good for up to 45 minutes on a charge. I haven't had any trouble keeping the soft silicone domes attached to my breasts, but other users have complained about that. Unfortunately, one of my pair has malfunctioned after about 20 hours of use.
You have a link to where you bought them?

They're available from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Vibrating-Rotatio...ast_sto_dp

Thanks.  I ordered a pair!

Just ordered a pair of these instead. Appear to have better reviews, bigger, and supposedly stick on better.

https://www.amazon.com/Vibrating-Rotatin...ef=sr_1_18

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon