Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM UK supplier?

Just a quick question regarding PM, is there a good source from a reputable UK supplier? Can get ainterol but it's got a 14 to 30 day lead time to get delivered to the UK and with the new custom rules( not sure if that will be effected) not eating to complicate things.

Regards UT

(03-01-2022, 09:13 AM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

Just a quick question regarding PM, is there a good source from a reputable UK supplier? Can get ainterol but it's got a 14 to 30 day lead time to get delivered to the UK and with the new custom rules( not sure if that will be effected) not eating to complicate things.

Regards UT

I bought some PM from Purafem.  They are global but have a distribution centre (which is probably a small unit on an industrial estate) in the UK.  After placing my order it arrived within days but it would have been quicker if I paid for express posting.  Because they are local the P&P is a lot less than ordering from the US and you don't need to pay for customs charges too.

The difference with Purafem is, the capsules are 350mg per capsule whereas it seems most are 200mg or 250mg.  They do creams and serum too.

I've only been taking mine for a few days but I've not died yet so they seem to be okay.

(16-01-2022, 10:23 AM)WilmaFlintstone Wrote:  

(03-01-2022, 09:13 AM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

Regards UT

I bought some PM from Purafem.  They are global but have a distribution centre (which is probably a small unit on an industrial estate) in the UK.  After placing my order it arrived within days but it would have been quicker if I paid for express posting.  Because they are local the P&P is a lot less than ordering from the US and you don't need to pay for customs charges too.

The difference with Purafem is, the capsules are 350mg per capsule whereas it seems most are 200mg or 250mg.  They do creams and serum too.

I've only been taking mine for a few days but I've not died yet so they seem to be okay.

Found ainterols EU website, and they also have a UK one now but think it ships from the same location as it accepts UK orders and price works out the same regardless Inc delivery.

Hi Folks,

I have used www.pueraria.co.uk a number of times, never had any problems with them; absolutely no idea how they compare to other suppliers as they are now my preferred supplier.

Did try ordering from Ainterol, but their web site (UK, US and EU) all give me a BOT validation error Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh"> and they didn't reply to emails, probably something to do with my internet security settings being set to paranoid Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Regards to all, JiggleAddict.

I use this uk supply that i mention in my post here

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30297&pid=219564#pid219564

Ive only been using it a couple of weeks so cant really comment how good it is . But the supply was very quick .

love chloe xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon