Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pm tablets

hi

i have been using pm cream morning and night and spray once in the afternoon but will also have 250mg pm tablets delivered this week, my question is would it be ok to take one tablet morning and night while also using the cream and spray?

i have taken photos over the last eight weeks and will get them up in the next week to show progress.

thanks

Hi

Can't wait to see your progress.
Yes, you would be taking 500mg of PM extra. I can't imagine you are getting 500 from the cream, but even so, you still would be taking 1000mg per day which is no problam at all.
I hope other people with more experience will answer too, but I even think taking 3 times 250 a day, together with the cream, would still be OK.

(03-01-2022, 01:58 PM)eve_phedrina Wrote:  

Hi

Can't wait to see your progress.
Yes, you would be taking 500mg of PM extra. I can't imagine you are getting 500 from the cream, but even so, you still would be taking 1000mg per day which is no problam at all.
I hope other people with more experience will answer too, but I even think taking 3 times 250 a day, together with the cream, would still be OK.

thanks eve

that sort of puts my mind at ease a little, it would be nice if a few other members could add there thoughts  and hopefully agreed with your own thinking..

for anyone in the uk who have worrys about blood pressure levels while on pm i would advise buying a blood pressue monitor, i did that and it only cost £22 from a well known site , i took it into the docs and found its spot on with correct bp measurements and so far after 8 weels of pm cream and spray i can say that my bp is still in the normal range and my bp measurements have not changed at all from the first week i started pm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon